JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This little carbine is a rare puppy. They were manufactured in Auburn Washington, I think, a short 5 years or so. From 1988 to 1993. They were made in 9mm, 10mm, .40s&w, and .45acp. The 9mm used Sten mags and the other calibers used M3 Grease gun mags. They made both a carbine and a short barreled pistol version. They were designed by a retired LEO and are quite unique. To start with, they use a Sten/Sterling type round bolt and combine that with AK trigger parts. Back in the early 90's I had one in .45acp but had to get rid of it to pay bills after the ex left. It bummed me out for a long time. A good accurate, reliable nice looking carbine. Fast forward to 2005 and I found another carbine but this one is in 10mm. None the less, it is the real deal and I jumped all over it like stink on poop. I have lived in south King county since I was a teenager and I think it is very cool to have a firearm made here locally. So any question or comments? Let me know what you think.

d-max006.jpg

d-max002.jpg

IMG_0128_zpsrn1bqxnz.jpg

IMG_0124_zpsepanhjvu.jpg

IMG_0122_zpsbirxslgr.jpg

IMG_0121_zpsx8mwijde.jpg

IMG_0114_zpsnwlxmgjh.jpg

IMG_0111_zpsvqkwsulu.jpg

IMG_0110_zps4csxylp0.jpg

IMG_0107_zpsfdu6ztgh.jpg

Very cool looking carbine!
I've never seen or heard of these ... thanks for sharing.
Having one in .45acp must have been fun.
I'm glad you could find another one to replace the one you had to sell.
Andy

I remember those! You lucky dog. I had always wanted a 10mm carbine but couldn't afford it back then. I used to carry a Stainless Colt Delta Elite in 10mm back then and wanted the carbine to compliment it. The hotter, early 10mm loads seemed like would be great in a carbine.
Still looks as cool as I remember.

I remember them well, and IIRC they were well rated and liked! Big congrats, I think that a 10mm, loaded with hot rnds, if you roll your own or someone manufactures them, would be a nice little urban SHTF or HD gun! :)

This little carbine is a rare puppy. They were manufactured in Auburn Washington, I think, a short 5 years or so. From 1988 to 1993. They were made in 9mm, 10mm, .40s&w, and .45acp. The 9mm used Sten mags and the other calibers used M3 Grease gun mags. They made both a carbine and a short barreled pistol version. They were designed by a retired LEO and are quite unique. To start with, they use a Sten/Sterling type round bolt and combine that with AK trigger parts. Back in the early 90's I had one in .45acp but had to get rid of it to pay bills after the ex left. It bummed me out for a long time. A good accurate, reliable nice looking carbine. Fast forward to 2005 and I found another carbine but this one is in 10mm. None the less, it is the real deal and I jumped all over it like stink on poop. I have lived in south King county since I was a teenager and I think it is very cool to have a firearm made here locally. So any question or comments? Let me know what you think.
Very cool! Where did you find it and what did you have to pay?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top