JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well if you already have some Glock magazines I think a legitimate question might be "does it take Glock magazines?" And unless the manufacturer is sure they're going to sell enough magazines to cover the R&D and setup, why put up all that money? Or we could just sit around and hate on Glock for a while longer. :rolleyes:

Well if you already have some Glock magazines I think a legitimate question might be "does it take Glock magazines?" And unless the manufacturer is sure they're going to sell enough magazines to cover the R&D and setup, why put up all that money? Or we could just sit around and hate on Glock for a while longer. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I disagree. If you already have Glock mags and that is your basis on buying a firearm. Regardless of what it is. Is a sign of being to cheap to buy any other kind of mag.

I don't hate Glock I even own and carry one.(Glock 37, have owned a few of the 9mms as well) But there are definitely better magazines especially for PCC's.
There is a reason almost all SMG's made after WWII used double stack double feed magazines with a slight curve to them like the MP5. They work better,I'd rather have a superior product than one using cheaper magazines. Even straight double stack double feed mags are better like the UZI uses.

Ever wondered why all AR15 and AK magazines are double stack double feed? They work better. All faster to load double stack double feed mags.
If you ever loaded an AK or AR15 magazine you know they are much easier to load to capacity than most pistol mags.

I don't hate Glock I even own and carry one.(Glock 37, have owned a few of the 9mms as well) But there are definitely better magazines especially for PCC's.
There is a reason almost all SMG's made after WWII used double stack double feed magazines with a slight curve to them like the MP5. They work better,I'd rather have a superior product than one using cheaper magazines. Even straight double stack double feed mags are better like the UZI uses.

Ever wondered why all AR15 and AK magazines are double stack double feed? They work better. All faster to load double stack double feed mags.
If you ever loaded an AK or AR15 magazine you know they are much easier to load to capacity than most pistol mags.
Even the hi point 995 donkey dick 20rd mag works better than the promag 15rd mags, both being single stack ;)

D-Max rings a vaguely familiar bell...It looks kinda familiar, but does bear a striking resemblance to a STEN, so maybe that's what I'm thinking of.
PEPPY SHAW!!!!
I knew I'd seen that gun before!
Granted, the D-Max is its own gun, but the lineage is painfully obvious.....

1605057735259.png 1605057759296.png

Even the hi point 995 donkey dick 20rd mag works better than the promag 15rd mags, both being single stack ;)
I never mentioned promag, and also those magazines you listed are single feed.
I'm posting a photo so there is no more confusion of what a double stack double feed magazine is.
double stack double feed vs double stack single feed..jpg
Both of the magazines pictured above are double stack magazines, the one on the left is double stack single feed, and the one on the right is double stack double feed.

I never mentioned promag, and also those magazines you listed are single feed.
I'm posting a photo so there is no more confusion of what a double stack double feed magazine is.
View attachment 775010
Both of the magazines pictured above are double stack magazines, the one on the left is double stack single feed, and the one on the right is double stack double feed.
I'm just agreeing with you that a curved/kinked mag works better than a long straight mag using the two single stack/single feed mags :)

Edit and thats also a reason for the MP5 double stack mags to be curved as well.
Redball do make a 20rd .45acp magazine thats got an interesting format, its a double stack below the grip, and tapers into a single stack/single feed system to fit the Hi Point .45acp carbines, although it didnt quite fit right in the .45 Hi point pistol my dad have for some reason :s0092:

But anyways, we always will have people asking if a PCC will accept either a glock stick or standard AR mags :rolleyes: why some people insist on calling AR15 intermediate cartridge, braced pistols "PCC"s, I'll never understand...

That brings back some memories. I remember seeing one for sale at a local hardware store in the late '80s, and knew a guy who had a left-handed one. I shot it a few times, remember thinking it was cooler to look at than it really was to shoot.

I stumbled across one of these maybe 5 years ago, maybe more, in Oregon at a gun show.

They were originally designed by a gunsmith in Powers, Oregon. Hence PGW (Powers Gun Works). I think that Darrell Holland is the original designer (Holland's Gunsmithing and Shooters Supply).

Some info. They incorrectly call it "Practical Gun Works" though.

I got one in 45ACP. Really fun to shoot, and very accurate. I was lucky to find it, and the price was right.

This one sold for $1500 in 2016. Lots of very good photos. Note that the trigger is the same as an M1 Garand, and it uses a grease gun mag.

I had one I even posted it for sale on here about a year ago. It was very cool and was pristine condition I like that it used the same mags as my mac10 45acp. It was very handy and light not sure why others didn't seem to think so. It doesn't feel as long as a full length barrel rifle. It was accurate for me I shot green golf balls at 30yards repeatedly.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top