JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks like the factory is now the home of Westwood Manufacturing (not sure what they make, but "Westwood" sounds familiar).
D-Max rings a vaguely familiar bell, but I could be thinking of V-Max, which has been a Bruiser bike made by Yamaha for the last 35 years.
It looks kinda familiar, but does bear a striking resemblance to a STEN, so maybe that's what I'm thinking of.
However, like Detonics, I too find it very cool that someone was making a gun in my backyard! (so to speak)
I'd love to have one in .45 acp….with gratuitous Combat Master. :p;)

Dean

Thats what I'm asking... are there any such mags? I know theres the 33rd 9mms
OK, sorry I misread what you said, got me all excited for a second. I was hoping someone was making a quality happy stick in 10mm.
I have long wished Glock would make one of those drums for the 9mm. Would love to have one but they get such mixed reviews I have been leery of paying for one. I would have no problem paying twice what the Korean ones go for if they were made like the factory mags. :)

Someone should bring that back... make it take standard sticks... are there 33rd 10mm Glock magazines available?? A 10mm using the hotter Underwood or Buffalo Bore loads should be a great woods gun :)

Keep your Glock mags for your Glock and quit effin up the rest of the gun market with stupid conversions. The D-max would be a POS with Glock mags. They look stupid in an AR also.

Keep your Glock mags for your Glock and quit effin up the rest of the gun market with stupid conversions. The D-max would be a POS with Glock mags. They look stupid in an AR also.
Seems no one makes 28-33rd sticks for the 10mm Glocks. However... the number 1 question I see posted every time a new pcc shows up is "does it take Glock mags?" Clearly manufacturers knows this, else why would even Ruger offer their new PC with optional Glock mag wells?

Seems no one makes 28-33rd sticks for the 10mm Glocks. However... the number 1 question I see posted every time a new pcc shows up is "does it take Glock mags?" Clearly manufacturers knows this, else why would even Ruger offer their new PC with optional Glock mag wells?

I currently have 4 PCC's in 9mm, 10mm and .45. All of them were made to take Glock mags. The mags have become almost a standard now. It's nice to see PCC's coming out that do not take proprietary mags. Nice to be able to have several that all use the same. I have 3 Ruger 22/45 MK's and one thing that has forever irritated me is the way each one takes a different damn mag. Can't for the life of me see why Ruger felt the need to do that. I now am real careful to keep the pistols and the correct mags together. Ended up at the range one time with my MkIII having grabbed a handful of MKIV mags. Only mag I had to shoot with was the one that was in the pistol. :mad::mad::mad:

While I remember them I just never saw much use for one. I fired one and found it VERY awkward and difficult to shoot. That and VERY poor accuracy just turned me and other LEOs off. :):):)

IMG_20190303_130333317.jpg Way back in the day they were made in Myrtle Point here in Oregon. All I have left from mine

This little carbine is a rare puppy. They were manufactured in Auburn Washington, I think, a short 5 years or so. From 1988 to 1993. They were made in 9mm, 10mm, .40s&w, and .45acp. The 9mm used Sten mags and the other calibers used M3 Grease gun mags. They made both a carbine and a short barreled pistol version. They were designed by a retired LEO and are quite unique. To start with, they use a Sten/Sterling type round bolt and combine that with AK trigger parts. Back in the early 90's I had one in .45acp but had to get rid of it to pay bills after the ex left. It bummed me out for a long time. A good accurate, reliable nice looking carbine. Fast forward to 2005 and I found another carbine but this one is in 10mm. None the less, it is the real deal and I jumped all over it like stink on poop. I have lived in south King county since I was a teenager and I think it is very cool to have a firearm made here locally. So any question or comments? Let me know what you think.

View attachment 333377

View attachment 333378

View attachment 333379

View attachment 333380

View attachment 333381

View attachment 333382

View attachment 333383

View attachment 333384

View attachment 333385

View attachment 333386

I bought the pistol version .45 acp from a gun shop in eugene ore in mid 80's brought it home shot it a few times and was pretty accurate at long distance for a pistol,i think serial no is 305 lots of fire power having 30 rd clip,my instruction sheet says myrtle point ore.

Last Edited:
So what, doesn't mean Glock mags are better people are just cheap. Any double stack double feed magazine will be better than Glock magazines.
Companies are just too lazy these days to put in the R&D to come up with proprietary proper smgs mags. Even Ian from forgotten weapon likes double stack double feed mags better than Glock.(uniformed consumers think Glock mags are better though)

So what, doesn't mean Glock mags are better people are just cheap. Any double stack double feed magazine will be better than Glock magazines.
Companies are just too lazy these days to put in the R&D to come up with proprietary proper smgs mags. Even Ian from forgotten weapon likes double stack double feed mags better than Glock.(uniformed consumers think Glock mags are better though)
As I have said... it sure looks like every time a new PCC is out, the first question people ask are.. "does it take glock mags?" :rolleyes: hell, even the High Tower Armory Bullpup stock for the Hi Point had a lot of people saying "I'd buy it if it takes Glock mags" :rolleyes:

I agree that sometimes a metal double stack mag makes more sense. Most companies already figure that they wont be able to sell a lot of their PCCs if they don't take Glock or similar existing mags.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top