JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sold it with three newish mags for $1450. Wood and overall rifle was in 95% condition. My friend has it now.

1D2C458C-EA07-42D7-8EEB-07494E029D54.jpeg F27B078C-6F34-4B97-B57A-18BFB5993F2B.jpeg

Well, from the auction I shared:

TRIGGER GROUP IS A MODIFIED VERSION OF A M1 GRAND WITH A BRAIDED STAINLESS STEEL WIRE HAMMER SPRING

Does this even look close to M1 Garand trigger parts? Look very close at the AK hammer that has had one side machined off and note the trigger and disconnector with an AK spring for it all. Also note the AK take down pins to hold it all together.

IMG_0121_zpsx8mwijde.jpg

I don't know but I do remember description on line about it using parts off common guns instead of all new proprietary parts. Ak was the trigger but other was garand or 1911. I think it was the firing pin parts.

Does this even look close to M1 Garand trigger parts? Look very close at the AK hammer that has had one side machined off and note the trigger and disconnector with an AK spring for it all. Also note the AK take down pins to hold it all together.

1605239008174.png
For comparison sake, here's the Garand trigger assembly....

1605238958464.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads