JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
when you can just judo chop 'em?

I want this idiot to bring his judo to a gun fight and get back to us with an AAR.

Lol. Cracks me up. Some of these idiots have no clue how the world works. A motivated teenager ( with a gun ) that acts as the aggressor could and more than likely would drop any martial arts expert outside of grappling range. I'm not saying martial arts are worthless .... I just would't bring them to a gun fight. One martial arts expert I know says even a untrained man with a blade is extremely dangerous and even if you have trained against / for this type of encounter you will more than likely be cut. Hopefully not bad enough to continue the fight.

Just my .02. MMA experts on this board, be nice. :D

Apparently this guy has never seen a druggie get maced with no obvious effect, or heard of a taser barb not penetrating heavy clothing. And the buddy system? Really? Because absolutely no group of 4 or 5 guys has ever jumped a couple before, it's never been done, not in recorded history, not ever.

I'd like to ask this man if he expects my friend's five foot, 95 pound wife to use judo to stop an attacker with a foot and a hundred pounds on her. This guy has seen too many movies.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top