JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The first part reads: "Immorality in government lies at the heart of our nation's problems. Deficits, debt and runaway government are merely symptoms. What's moral and immoral conduct can be complicated, but needlessly so. I keep things simple and you tell me where I go wrong.

My initial assumption is that we each own ourselves. I am my private property and you are yours. If we accept the notion that people own themselves, then it's easy to discover what forms of conduct are moral and immoral.

Immoral acts are those that violate self-ownership. Murder, rape, assault and slavery are immoral because those acts violate private property. So is theft, broadly defined as taking the rightful property of one person and giving it to another."

<broken link removed>

Excellent..the only issue I would have is with the statement "No one else owns your life." There was a time when I willingly assigned my fate to the United States for the term of my enlistment.

WOW! That is going to require multiple viewing to digest.
Thanks for posting it.

Excellent..the only issue I would have is with the statement "No one else owns your life." There was a time when I willingly assigned my fate to the United States for the term of my enlistment.

The story of our enslavement was excellent!

This is who owns you.....

HOW THE CONSTITUTION WAS USURPED BY THE CORPORATION

(note by Panama Legal: These are the basic premises adhered to by the people in the movement and the people in the Sovereign movement. The Government is a Corporation actually functioning as the Federal Government. Thus it does not have to follow the constitution. Also it does not matter if Obama is not a natural born citizen since it is a corporation he is the head of. The corporation gets the permission of the people to reign over them by deceit. This is done by wording in the Birth Certificates, Social Security Cards, driving Licenses, IRS forms, Marriage Licenses and other documents. They always refer to the “person” in all capital letters. This means the name represents a corporate entity. This is how the corporation courts get jurisdiction over you. Their courts do not fly the “reaL” American flag. They use the military or admiralty flag. For a discourse on this try this website: USAvsUS

Look on your checks..or any legal documents..You will notice that your name is all in capitals..meaning you are not the PERSON...but a part of the Corporation.....and they own you..

The court...

When you pass through the little fence that is in all courts..you are now entering into foreign territory..and are no longer in American territory..You can tell this by the gold fringe on the flag...You are under the Law of the Sea...Not American law..

See the link for more on this....and more on many things all Americans need to know..

HOW THE CONSTITUTION WAS USURPED BY THE CORPORATION - WELL REGULATED AMERICAN MILITIAS !

Isnt it amazing what went on behind our backs while we enjoyed all that credit they gave to us..to keep our minds off of them...while we played with all those 'toys'? That was a trap...and we fell for it..

And more ....they have brainwashed the people of America...into defending the very people who are doing this to us....Amazing..These people are utterly brilliant I must say..

Take a bow..I know your on here...:s0155:

The story of our enslavement was excellent!

This is who owns you.....

HOW THE CONSTITUTION WAS USURPED BY THE CORPORATION

(note by Panama Legal: These are the basic premises adhered to by the people in the movement and the people in the Sovereign movement. The Government is a Corporation actually functioning as the Federal Government. Thus it does not have to follow the constitution. Also it does not matter if Obama is not a natural born citizen since it is a corporation he is the head of. The corporation gets the permission of the people to reign over them by deceit. This is done by wording in the Birth Certificates, Social Security Cards, driving Licenses, IRS forms, Marriage Licenses and other documents. They always refer to the "person" in all capital letters. This means the name represents a corporate entity. This is how the corporation courts get jurisdiction over you. Their courts do not fly the "reaL" American flag. They use the military or admiralty flag. For a discourse on this try this website: USAvsUS

Look on your checks..or any legal documents..You will notice that your name is all in capitals..meaning you are not the PERSON...but a part of the Corporation.....and they own you..

The court...

When you pass through the little fence that is in all courts..you are now entering into foreign territory..and are no longer in American territory..You can tell this by the gold fringe on the flag...You are under the Law of the Sea...Not American law..

See the link for more on this....and more on many things all Americans need to know..

HOW THE CONSTITUTION WAS USURPED BY THE CORPORATION - WELL REGULATED AMERICAN MILITIAS !

Isnt it amazing what went on behind our backs while we enjoyed all that credit they gave to us..to keep our minds off of them...while we played with all those 'toys'? That was a trap...and we fell for it..

And more ....they have brainwashed the people of America...into defending the very people who are doing this to us....Amazing..These people are utterly brilliant I must say..

Take a bow..I know your on here...:s0155:
Explain to me just where the Law of the sea comes in, and what in heck "The Admiralty" flag is. There is no such entity in the US as the "admiralty". The gold fringe on the flag is a meaningless decoration. Don't buy everything you find on the web. My wife is an attorney who is an expert in corporate law. She laughed when she read this. Go to a library and look at the actual law. There is clear delineation between personal and corporate entities.

Explain to me just where the Law of the sea comes in, and what in heck "The Admiralty" flag is. There is no such entity in the US as the "admiralty". The gold fringe on the flag is a meaningless decoration. Don't buy everything you find on the web. My wife is an attorney who is an expert in corporate law. She laughed when she read this. Go to a library and look at the actual law. There is clear delineation between personal and corporate entities.

"There are those who believe that the Yellow Fringed Flag is a 'Law of Admiralty' Flag. This is mere myth. The truth is, admiralty is limited to only certain, very specific cases."

Hmmm, I think these "very specific cases" need to be looked into further.

"There are those who believe that the Yellow Fringed Flag is a 'Law of Admiralty' Flag. This is mere myth. The truth is, admiralty is limited to only certain, very specific cases."

Hmmm, I think these "very specific cases" need to be looked into further.

Who is it running the gov? Lawyers!...And what condition is the gov in? Its a mess...and who did it...Lawyers.....and what did our founding fathers say??? NEVER EVER VOTE A BARRISTER ((LAWYER)IN YOUR GOV!

What the theory is goes like this. When you enter a US Courtroom there is a military or admiralty flag flying. The US Military does not have the protection of the constitution, neither does this apply to admiralty laws with ships at sea. When you enter a court room and cross through that little wooden gate they have and go to the area where the plaintiff (prosecutor) and defendant sit along with judge, court reporter, you are entering a “ship” or a foreign country as evidenced by the admiralty or military flag flying thus the constitution has no applicability and you are under equity law not common law. The flaw with their scheme is that there is no full disclosure to the people about any of this. This is brief over simplified synopsis of the scam run by the federal corporation. End of our comment.)

sorry..but your wrong about the flag....the fringe in NOT on there for decoration...it has a purpose...

You find it for yourself..Im not going to do you work for you...

Who is it running the gov? Lawyers!...And what condition is the gov in? Its a mess...and who did it...Lawyers.....and what did our founding fathers say??? NEVER EVER VOTE A BARRISTER ((LAWYER)IN YOUR GOV!

sorry..but your wrong about the flag....the fringe in NOT on there for decoration...it has a purpose...

You find it for yourself..Im not going to do you work for you...

Ok I did : I have added bold to the text so you can find the germaine parts. Unlike you I CAN back up my assertions with fact.

Recently, I have received several inquiries privately regarding the symbolism of the fringe displayed on indoor U.S. Flags, especially in courtrooms. I received the following data sheet from the Flag Research Center regarding this question and I quote it here in its entirety:

FRINGE ON THE UNITED STATES FLAG?

For many years rumors have been spread through the United States concerning the origin and meaning of the gold fringe which frequently decorates the Stars and Stripes. It has been claimed that such fringe is without proper authorization; that it is symbolic of the end of the gold standard as the basis for United States currency; or that it indicates the substitution of admiralty courts and martial law for common law courts and procedures, as part of a conspiracy supposedly instigated by Communists, Jews, Masons, liberals, feminists, homosexuals, or other "un-American" groups.

The Flag Research Center has not conducted a thorough investigation of all the claims being made about fringe, many of which are spread by radio talk programs, cassette tapes, lectures and other non-written forms. Nevertheless its unique resources allow the Center to state the following with certainty:
Available evidence seems to suggest that the claims made about fringe on the United States flag are intended to promote the political ends -- including elimination of income taxes, re-establishment of the gold standard, and denial of legal rights to women, non-Christians, and non-Caucasians -- of those who spread those rumors.
From the standpoint of history and law, fringe on a flag has no symbolism. While each individual is free to interpret the meaning of fringe, it has no inherent or established universal symbolism.
While fringe is frequently used on military flags and in formal settings (parades, public meetings, offices of government officials, courts, inaugurations, dedication ceremonies, etc.), it is also widely used in the private sector. Examples of private usage of fringe on flags in the United States extend back for 200 years.
Fringe is and always has been a purely decorative addition -- an optional enhancement of the beauty of a flag, added on a discretionary basis when the flag is purchased. In the private sector and for non-military government uses, use of fringe is like the choice of polyester or nylon over cotton or wool for the flag itself -- simply a matter of enhancing the appearance of the flag.
Title Four of the "United States Code" which defines the Stars and Stripes neither prescribes nor proscribes the use of cords and tassels, heading, sleeve, fringe, and other accessories to the flag. It is universally recognized that the symbolic aspect of the flag is inherent in its colors and symbols, not in the physical characteristics of the flag or the things (like fringe) added to it when it is displayed.
Admiralty courts deal only with maritime contracts, collisions at sea, and similar naval questions, not with normal civil and criminal cases. There is no symbol in the United States which indicates an admiralty court. While international treaties require that ships display the national flag, maritime flags never have fringe.
Martial law is not mentioned in the United States constitution nor has martial law ever been proclaimed in the United States. The use or non-use of fringe on a United States flag in a court has nothing to do with the jurisdiction of the court or with martial law.
Data Summary Sheet No. 1 3/95
(c) Copyright 1995 by the Flag Research Center; All Rights Reserved.

Dave Martucci, 6 December 1996

Now I know the conspiracy kooks and those with a warped political agenda will not accept this...as it refutes their shoddy attempts to spread hate and discontent that I find treasonable.....but hey the great thing about this country is that we can survive this kind of falsehood and still thrive.

Ok I did : I have added bold to the text so you can find the germaine parts. Unlike you I CAN back up my assertions with fact.

Recently, I have received several inquiries privately regarding the symbolism of the fringe displayed on indoor U.S. Flags, especially in courtrooms. I received the following data sheet from the Flag Research Center regarding this question and I quote it here in its entirety:

FRINGE ON THE UNITED STATES FLAG?

For many years rumors have been spread through the United States concerning the origin and meaning of the gold fringe which frequently decorates the Stars and Stripes. It has been claimed that such fringe is without proper authorization; that it is symbolic of the end of the gold standard as the basis for United States currency; or that it indicates the substitution of admiralty courts and martial law for common law courts and procedures, as part of a conspiracy supposedly instigated by Communists, Jews, Masons, liberals, feminists, homosexuals, or other "un-American" groups.

The Flag Research Center has not conducted a thorough investigation of all the claims being made about fringe, many of which are spread by radio talk programs, cassette tapes, lectures and other non-written forms. Nevertheless its unique resources allow the Center to state the following with certainty:
Available evidence seems to suggest that the claims made about fringe on the United States flag are intended to promote the political ends -- including elimination of income taxes, re-establishment of the gold standard, and denial of legal rights to women, non-Christians, and non-Caucasians -- of those who spread those rumors.
From the standpoint of history and law, fringe on a flag has no symbolism. While each individual is free to interpret the meaning of fringe, it has no inherent or established universal symbolism.
While fringe is frequently used on military flags and in formal settings (parades, public meetings, offices of government officials, courts, inaugurations, dedication ceremonies, etc.), it is also widely used in the private sector. Examples of private usage of fringe on flags in the United States extend back for 200 years.
Fringe is and always has been a purely decorative addition -- an optional enhancement of the beauty of a flag, added on a discretionary basis when the flag is purchased. In the private sector and for non-military government uses, use of fringe is like the choice of polyester or nylon over cotton or wool for the flag itself -- simply a matter of enhancing the appearance of the flag.
Title Four of the "United States Code" which defines the Stars and Stripes neither prescribes nor proscribes the use of cords and tassels, heading, sleeve, fringe, and other accessories to the flag. It is universally recognized that the symbolic aspect of the flag is inherent in its colors and symbols, not in the physical characteristics of the flag or the things (like fringe) added to it when it is displayed.
Admiralty courts deal only with maritime contracts, collisions at sea, and similar naval questions, not with normal civil and criminal cases. There is no symbol in the United States which indicates an admiralty court. While international treaties require that ships display the national flag, maritime flags never have fringe.
Martial law is not mentioned in the United States constitution nor has martial law ever been proclaimed in the United States. The use or non-use of fringe on a United States flag in a court has nothing to do with the jurisdiction of the court or with martial law.
Data Summary Sheet No. 1 3/95
(c) Copyright 1995 by the Flag Research Center; All Rights Reserved.

Dave Martucci, 6 December 1996

Now I know the conspiracy kooks and those with a warped political agenda will not accept this...as it refutes their shoddy attempts to spread hate and discontent that I find treasonable.....but hey the great thing about this country is that we can survive this kind of falsehood and still thrive.

Great post, that is pretty much what I found.:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads