JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I own a compact in 9mm. Carry it regularly. Shoots really well, hasn't given me any trouble. I have just north of 1k rounds through it, mostly my own reloads. Plus who knows how many dry fires. I haven't had any malfunctions. A little while back I dropped the gun as well the spare magazine in a puddle when I was up in the hills. Shot fine for the rest of the day, cleaned it when I got home.

Breakdown is simple, and doesn't require any tools. Sig says that it runs best when a grease is used for lubrication, rather than an oil. I used the tube of grease they sent me with the gun, but now that the tube is empty I use oil and it runs great.

The trigger could be better, but it's better than most that I have tried out. Also, the aftermarket support has really taken off over the last year, which is nice.

The finish is nice, and I haven't had any problems with flaking or discoloration on the slide. No rust issues. I have some small lines from the Kydex holster I use, but you have to look really closely to see them.

All-in-all it is a good gun.

Friction is a byproduct of any holster. Spray/wipe a little CLP on the inside of your holsters. You'll lose the fine lines, and the draw/holstering will be smooth. I make kydex holsters, and do this to every holster I send out.

I have both the Compact and Subcompact, absolutely my go-to carry pistols hands down. I carried the Compact for about a year and now carry the Subcompact. Both shoot great, never had any type of issues with them at all. The subcompact is just the perfect size for me to shoot comfortably and maintain 13 rounds for a carry pistol. I would most definitely recommend them.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top