JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The way I see this "adventure" into Afghanistan is as follows :

We were hunting the murderers of almost 3000 people. Most of them American citizens.
The hunt was going well until resources were stripped away for the invasion of Iraq.

As has been said, we took our eyes off the ball.
And then if that was not enough, we succumbed to Mission Creep, got into a fight with the Taliban and dabbled in Nation Building (yet again).

That's my opinion, and I think many others would agree.

It should be simple :

Own firearms if you like.
Own the types of firearms you enjoy.

Or not ...If you don't want to own firearms...then don't.
Its your choice.

Just don't make that choice for me.
Andy
Unfortunately we have too many people who want to make that choice for you because they think you should be exactly like them. This argument does not apply solely to firearms, I should add.

Aloha, Mark
Great video. Reason produces some great stuff. I wish they hadn't shown the guy shooting full auto halfway through, however. The gun grabbers already think a MSR can belch 800-rd./min.

Happy to be down in AZ for a while where -- for now -- the 2A is protected and the citizen is respected.

Afghanistan should have been nothing more than a Special Forces operation to whack Bin Laden and any other targets of interest or opportunity.
It never should have been a full military adventure with nation building and all the rest. There is NOTHING there worth our blood or treasure. Trillions of dollars wasted and so many of our brave warriors killed or maimed for nothing. In 2 years tops it will be like we were never there as Afghanistan reverts to primitive tribalism. Its what they want and what they are. We were foolish to think it could ever be changed

No.
"They" don't want you to be exactly like them.
"They" simply DON'T WANT you to be you (the "us" that we are).
Big difference.

Joe
Uh, respectfully disagree: Ideological purity is literally the prime directive. It is at the core of their existence, and any deviation from the dogma, even the slightest variance, is considered blasphemy. And you WILL pay.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top