JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
deadeye it was a joke, and I agree with the Cubans because I am having one now and it is a Cohiba my favorite cigar and I wish I had a T-bone for dinner but I did not so maybe tomorrow. The ribs sound good too but I like mine dry and never had gravy fries but I would try them. I don't want high cholesterol and I don't because I just had my phsyical. I love bacon as well but for that matter I love the whole pig. Pigs rule and taste damn good and I love Hawaii for that reason. If you run through the streets naked with jello all over you while yanking to Playboy you can have a public defender at my and all others tax payers defense. And know I don't know what the future is but I am sure it will be ok and I will not be eating a banana broccoli shake pal. So lighten up and enjoy yourself and that comment was all in good fun and I SUPPORT your choice of food and I will buy you an order of gravy fries. Have a good one and I will have a very high calorie beer for you as well.

Happy eating.

Try watching "demolishion man" and the quote was from Dennis Leary and a joke as well.

I'm still happy with my six shooters. But if I ever want An AR, I want to get a really big mag for it too. Just for grins. I like to plink. I would never get a 30 round for a pistol, but I know those who would. Why not?

I picked them up for my sub 2k. carbine. I also don't need the man telling me what I can not buy for that matter. I used to live in CA. 18yrs ago look at that nut job place.

Honestly - I'm pretty stingy when it comes to blasting through ammo. I don't even fill my 15-round mags all the way up, let alone my 30-round mags. Do I need these? Not on a regular basis (but you never know). Do I want them? Yes, for some reason.

Cause 29 isn't enough. I just bought 2 31 round mags for my glock. 40's I just wanna make sure when im defending myself the bad guy doesn't get up. That's like 3 mags in 1. That's three magazine changes u wont have to do! Could save ur life u never know:)

IMAG0058.jpg

I don't need any more, I think I'm good :)

"Ban advocates say, “nobody needs a 33-round magazine.” I’d argue that in a free society, one doesn’t have to prove need if one wants something; the burden of proof is on he who wants to ban. Moreover, in terms of which is more destructive — which has caused more harm, and more limited human potention — is the 33-round magazine worse than the 6,000 square-foot house? I’d argue no. Not even close."

http://thetruthaboutguns.com/2011/0...g-banners-calm-the-bubblegum-down/#more-30414

"Ban advocates say, "nobody needs a 33-round magazine." I'd argue that in a free society, one doesn't have to prove need if one wants something; the burden of proof is on he who wants to ban. Moreover, in terms of which is more destructive — which has caused more harm, and more limited human potention — is the 33-round magazine worse than the 6,000 square-foot house? I'd argue no. Not even close."

http://thetruthaboutguns.com/2011/0...g-banners-calm-the-bubblegum-down/#more-30414

Link appears to be broken.

Edit : Ahh.. The forum software is replacing a "naughty" word in the link with bubblegum. :/ Considering it shows up properly in quote, I find that to be silly.

Disarm the people. That is the best and most effective way to enslave them.
-- James Madison

When did the disarming of America begin? What state first saw firearms restrictions? And are we the last Nation on earth to be allowed to own firearms?

It isn't the rounds in the mag - it's the idiot on the trigger ! Several anti gun pols are already calling for limits on the amount of ammo you can stockpile , mag capacity , etc . etc . How about limiting the idiot and not the tool ? I own a number of evil Glock handguns , and yet I've never even felt the slightest urge to ventilate anyone ! Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater - Lets insist that the current laws are enforced before we let ourselves be talked into more "feel good " legislation that limits the good guys while doing nothing to stop the bad ones .

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top