JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I picked up a used Hornady from Craigslist a few weeks ago. It holds several hundred cases and seems to be working well.

In fact, it must be pretty durable because the first night I had it I put it on top of my reloading bench, filled it with media and cases, and let it start to run overnight. When I went out in the morning, I found the tumbler upright on the garage floor, happily doing its thing.

It had jumped off of my 3' table sometime during the night and kept on ticking. The brass looked great, too!

Hard to beat the big Dillon vibrating case cleaner. I think its the 2000 model? I went in 50/50 with a friend and bought one 10 years ago. We both use it, so its in regular use. It still works like new. Cleans an incredible number of cases quickly. Even the grungiest cases come out like new in 24hrs or less.

Bought a Midway vibrating cleaner once. It self-destructed in 24hrs. I have never bought anything from Midway since.

I'm happy with mine. I can do 150 .40S&W cases or 100 .223 at a time. I bought a 2 drum rock tumbler at Harbor freight for $45 and it's over a year old and trouble free. I can do two calibers and once and not have to sort them too.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top