Who Makes The Best Tumbler?

Reactions
I picked up a used Hornady from Craigslist a few weeks ago. It holds several hundred cases and seems to be working well.

In fact, it must be pretty durable because the first night I had it I put it on top of my reloading bench, filled it with media and cases, and let it start to run overnight. When I went out in the morning, I found the tumbler upright on the garage floor, happily doing its thing.

It had jumped off of my 3' table sometime during the night and kept on ticking. The brass looked great, too!

Reactions
Hard to beat the big Dillon vibrating case cleaner. I think its the 2000 model? I went in 50/50 with a friend and bought one 10 years ago. We both use it, so its in regular use. It still works like new. Cleans an incredible number of cases quickly. Even the grungiest cases come out like new in 24hrs or less.

Bought a Midway vibrating cleaner once. It self-destructed in 24hrs. I have never bought anything from Midway since.

Reactions
I'm happy with mine. I can do 150 .40S&W cases or 100 .223 at a time. I bought a 2 drum rock tumbler at Harbor freight for $45 and it's over a year old and trouble free. I can do two calibers and once and not have to sort them too.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom