JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am trying to find a belt clip that is compatible with teklok spacing. 1.5" between holes.

nothing i can find has the holes wide enough to attach to tekloks spacing.

hopefully some knows someone local to tacoma that might be able to do a kydex one

HTB1P6Aja5HrK1Rjy0Flq6AsaFXay.jpg

Forgive me as I'm not understanding what you're trying to achieve. Is there a reason the standard Tek Lok clip won't work for you?

Tek-Lok_Angled_Front_2000x.png

I have a clip off a Trex arms holster that looks like that one that I don't have any use for. Not sure if it's wide enough for you though.

image.jpg

Let me ask are you trying to put a wide clip on a holster that ha a Tek Lok on it previously an you are trying to match the mounting holes?

Edit: We posted the same time I see you do and understand now.

Since you're having problems finding one very wide clip, how about using two narrow ones like the ones pictured below...or you could use "pull the dot" soft loops which are almost as easy as a clip to get on and off but are usually much more secure?

And/or check out the rest of the mounting options at Holster Smith. They've got tons of mounting options so maybe they've got something that will work.

top_belt_clips_tough_clip.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads