JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I sure do. I've used alot of 'em in all the pistol calibers I load for. Been usin' 'em almost exclusevely lately, for me they're the cheapest QUALITY JHP or FMJ bullet I've found locally. They really are great.

Anyone else?

I like the montana gold bullets , but I have been able to get Rainiers cheaper and have had no problems with them, but most of my plated or jacketed ammo is sitting idle as an investment with the wway prices are going up most of what I have is worht 2-3 times what I paid for it. Im sticking with my own cast bullets for awhile except special occassions

Good call.

In .45ACP, I experienced a little of the plating bunching up at the case mouth during seating, sometimes.

Set the expander die to bell out a bit more, solved the problem, but it was workin' the brass more.

Didn't have the problem with .40, though.

For my 1911's, that's what they seem to love to eat. I have tried LaserCast and Rainier and both had issues, maybe I gave up too quickly, but i've never had any issues with MG.

Chamfer the case mouths and very slight belling to get it started usually
cures shaving:)

Yeah, but that's a pain. MTG so far seems to me to be the best quality bullet for the lowest price. Everything that's cheaper doesn't seem quite as good, and everything that's better is of course more expensive.

I'm gonna go load up a couple hundred 115 grn JHPs now, my G17 is gonna be getting hungry soon!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top