JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Any want to commit to buying some Montana Gold 125gr .357/.38 JHP if I were to buy a case? I would pay for them and sell for what I paid. I wouldn't ship but would meet up around the Portland area. 500-1000 quantity. I'd probably like to keep 750 for myself.

.38/125gr JHP - 3,750ct CASE

Just shy of $0.09 a bullet.

I'd snatch 1000 from you for the respective $90

Just shy of $0.09 a bullet.

I'd snatch 1000 from you for the respective $90

Good. I'll give it awhile and see if anyone else posts in. I'm in no hurry, just got to thinking about re-upping my supply.

Supposedly they make good Bullets. Highly used by the USPSA and 3-gun competitors.

That's what I hear. I started buying them in bulk from a member that hasn't posted in some time. He used to buy so many he sold them cheaper that case price. @misterarman He said the little he made on them was just to help support his reloading habit. I use them in 9mm, .38/.357 and .40. The dude was a great guy and guided me into reloading.

That's what I hear. I started buying them in bulk from a member that hasn't posted in some time. He used to buy so many he sold them cheaper that case price. @misterarman He said the little he made on them was just to help support his reloading habit. I use them in 9mm, .38/.357 and .40. The dude was a great guy and guided me into reloading.
Berry's and Rainier are the ones I use the most.

Good. I'll give it awhile and see if anyone else posts in. I'm in no hurry, just got to thinking about re-upping my supply.
I'm all in for having more than I need. I recently bought a sizable lot of 9mm from Blue Bullets, but I haven't bought 38/357 in a while. I usually get 158 LSWC.

Berry's and Rainier are the ones I use the most.

I use Rainier plated for .45ACP. Lower velocity/pressure. I bought a 500 box of Berry's once, they didn't have a canelure so I sold 'em. I know they work great for a lot of people though. I didn't know a lot when I started hand loading and they looked good, and I was buying from a real cool member of the board. MG bullets will run at any velocity well, so I stick with them for the higher pressure/velocity rounds.

I'll give another two, three days or so and see if anyone else pipes in for 500, and then make an order. We've got a real cool mail carrier. He has to know I shoot with the gun rags I get. This will be fun for him. ;)

Montana Gold and Precision Delta have been my go-to bullets for 9mm for many years. I use the 124gr JHP with excellent results.

If the .357 bullets are similar to the 9mm, they'll be similar in profile to the Hornady XTP, which is another outstandingly accurate bullet.

One word of caution, though. Even though the JHPs look like Hornady XTPs, I don't recommend using them for hunting or self defense. The jackets tend to separate, even when shooting into a dirt berm.

They are excellent bullets for competition use, though! :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads