JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:D i am well known under the name assgoblin on RFC. Also, that is me. what one did i break this time?

I think firing a bullet up like that is a little dangerous... Those things can go for miles before they come down. If I remember my high-school physics right, a 7.26x39 round fired at an angle of 45deg and an initial velocity of 710m/s could go just over 51 438 meters - 31.9 miles, disregarding wind resistance. It will land with the same velocity it started with (disregarding wind resistance and friction) - the same velocity it left the muzzle at. This is most definitely a lethal threat. Do you know what is 40 miles from where you started shooting?

Not to mention the blowtorch thing... It looks, at least, like the barrel is pointed at the other guy roasting.

And assgoblin just lacks class. If you're gonna pick something juvenile like that, as least say it in Latin or something... :)
CulusDaemn is the best I can come up with now...

Last Edited:
The bullets has to land some were. After the bullet losses all its energy the fall rate is still at 140 mph. You should sell all your gun and be banded form this web site:complain:

The bullets has to land some were. After the bullet losses all its energy the fall rate is still at 140 mph. You should sell all your gun and be banded form this web site:complain:

blah blah blah. yall must have a low opion of teens.

1. im sure the bullet loses a little energy after going through a apple. soft points have a tendency to mushroom you know.

2. naw, the camera man was never in front of the muzzle at any time. in fact he was BEHIND the camera.

3. all shots were either aimed into a large fir tree or the ground. beyond that is a river, the other side of that is a grain field that has already been harvested, beyond that is woods, then a rather large hill.

never point at something you don't wish to destroy? i did wish to destroy those apples. and that egg roll wasn't very good......

if you guys dont think assgoblin is classy, you must have never watched beavis and butt-head, at least i didnt choose it as my tag here.

so many haters.....:s0129:

We used to shoot 50 BMG at our range and in regard to safety issues we had the distance a 50 BMG could travel checked out (info from military personnel) and under normal conditions at a 45 degree angle you are looking at about 8 miles. No way is the 7.26x39 traveling farther than a 50 BMG. However, regardless of how far it goes, unless you know what is way (miles) down range, you best know exactly what that bullet is going to hit after you pull the trigger. Safety first, fun later.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top