JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was just about to post this. Anyone feel safer? Based on Amazon.com listings I don't believe this is effective on any level. Also, nothing that you don't already have access to or actually is going to keep you safer. For any potential mass shooter out there, please use Chinses knockoff parts.

Will this effect the optics companies, like Vortex, Holosun, Sig, etc?

Ray
I had that exact thought regarding Vortex and my VIP warranty. Does anybody know what the actual law is regarding importation of gun parts from China? This stuff has been openly imported for years, why high profile seizure now? Escalation of trade war?

Hey, HuffPo, The Trace, CNN, et al:

I wrote the story for you... save you some man-hours... o damn. Meant to say non-binary gender-something fluidity something, something, darkside. Find a dictionary, the translation is there.

"Trump NAZI stormtroopers seized a gazillion dollars worth of illegal weapons today. They included shoulder-things that go up, barrel shrouds, and silencers for assault guns... probably some other items that you nimrods shouldn't have. Also included in the heavy-handed, racist, discriminatory seizure were several other scary bits that included incendiary brand names such as NC☆STAR, CONDOR, and VOODOO... names poll-tested by the Trump administration to trigger white supremacists across the nation into unspeakable acts of violence. Women and minorities will be most effected, but children and kittens are likely to suffer greatly.

When asked for comment, Bill Geissele, well-known death merchant said, "What the f*ck are you talking about?". He repeated his answer when queried about his opinion on the effects this seizure would have on the transgender community, and then hung up.... aggressively.

The container, originally loaded with war-machines and WMDs from China, was last manifested in Brazil. Requests from the White House for comments on the seized Brazilian container weren't returned, but we're pretty sure that Trump would have said, "Uuuhhh... how many is a Brazilian? I only work in billions, sometimes trillions. Oh yeah, and I hate brown people"... "AND GAYS! Don't forget the homos... "...we must speculate that response because Trump is dumb. And racist. Also, orange. And he tweets stuff. And we done run out of Russia conspiracies. Since we're an honorable publication, please read our full CYA disclaimer on page 967*

*Page 967
Nope, he never said that, but now it's a meme... our retraction will appear sometime, in the future, probably in the middle of our Terms of Service agreement.

Back to regular content:
Making stuff up is kinda what we do at *insert formerly credible news outlet here*. If you're stupid and gullible, please like us on Facebook.

Last Edited:
The video at the top of these articles always amounts to clickbait and never shows a video of the actual article... it really irks me.

Anyway, we should end the arms embargo... it's stupid.

No. Optics aren't guns. It bothers me so much every time I see seized firearms with optics attached -- the police should remove those and give them back. They aren't firearms.

Typically when police 'seize' weapons from someone.... they end up charged with something which lands them in prison. Im sure they could petition for return of their $100 optic, but wont do them much good.

Back to the embargo... Optics and accessories can be regulated under ITAR, but the specifics of the embargo are actual parts... receivers, barrels, etc... I suspect that is whats gone on here. Vortex, Leupold, Primary Arms, etc are all safe.

Will this effect the optics companies, like Vortex, Holosun, Sig, etc?

Ray
I had that exact thought regarding Vortex and my VIP warranty. Does anybody know what the actual law is regarding importation of gun parts from China? This stuff has been openly imported for years, why high profile seizure now? Escalation of trade war?
Unaffected. Some parts are affected based on what they are for. Shotguns, for example, can be imported. Rifles and handguns cannot, same for parts for them IICR (some anyways). As far as optics go, only military optics can't be imported.

Typically when police 'seize' weapons from someone.... they end up charged with something which lands them in prison. Im sure they could petition for return of their $100 optic, but wont do them much good.
They take 'em the way they find 'em even if the person isn't hauled off or even charged. To bad, so sad is the policy there.

Typically when police 'seize' weapons from someone.... they end up charged with something which lands them in prison. Im sure they could petition for return of their $100 optic, but wont do them much good. ...

And what about those who don't end up charged with anything at all but just happen to have the same name as someone who gets RedFlagged? Florida Man Has Firearms Rights Taken Away Over Mistaken Identity

Or what about CA where anything can be seized because the gun laws are so confusing even Judge Benitez could barely parse them. http://michellawyers.com/wp-content...-2019-03-29-Order-Granting-Plaintiffs-MSJ.pdf (See Footnote 25, page 11).

I'm not anywhere close to assuming anyone who gets their firearms seized deserved it.

Lastly, it is common for scopes to cost as much (or more) as the rifle on which they sit -- this isn't just $100 -- it is a government taking of an item of significant value that is not a firearm, something that can do nothing other than focus light.

Hey, HuffPo, The Trace, CNN, et al:

I wrote the story for you... save you some man-hours... o damn. Meant to say non-binary gender-something fluidity something, something, darkside. Find a dictionary, the translation is there.

"Trump NAZI stormtroopers seized a gazillion dollars worth of illegal weapons today. They included shoulder-things that go up, barrel shrouds, and silencers for assault guns... probably some other items that you nimrods shouldn't have. Also included in the heavy-handed, racist, discriminatory seizure were several other scary bits that included incendiary brand names such as NC☆STAR, CONDOR, and VOODOO... names poll-tested by the Trump administration to trigger white supremacists across the nation into unspeakable acts of violence. Women and minorities will be most effected, but children and kittens are likely to suffer greatly.

When asked for comment, Bill Geissele, well-known death merchant said, "What the f*ck are you talking about?". He repeated his answer when queried about his opinion on the effects this seizure would have on the transgender community, and then hung up.... aggressively.

The container, originally loaded with war-machines and WMDs from China, was last manifested in Brazil. Requests from the White House for comments on the seized Brazilian container weren't returned, but we're pretty sure that Trump would have said, "Uuuhhh... how many is a Brazilian? I only work in billions, sometimes trillions. Oh yeah, and I hate brown people"... "AND GAYS! Don't forget the homos... "...we must speculate that response because Trump is dumb. And racist. Also, orange. And he tweets stuff. And we done run out of Russia conspiracies. Since we're an honorable publication, please read our full CYA disclaimer on page 967*

*Page 967
Nope, he never said that, but now it's a meme... our retraction will appear sometime, in the future, probably in the middle of our Terms of Service agreement.

Back to regular content:
Making stuff up is kinda what we do at *insert formerly credible news outlet here*. If you're stupid and gullible, please like us on Facebook.

This ^^^ is a work of art. :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads