JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Could there be light at the end of the tunnel, I just ordered 250 rounds on .243 win from Buffalo Bore and only 39.00 for 20 rounds, thats only about 3.00$$ more then last year..plus their ammo is always outstanding, also picked up 500 rounds of 7.62 x 54R. for 11.99 per 20..almost the same price as last year, shipping is about 14.0 more but no tax so oh-tay...still no 6.5 Grendel and 7mm rem mag..eck.

9mm FMJ = $35/50 rnds at Midstar Firearms in SW Idaho. Not gouging at all...no such thing as gouging according to a book that one of our members read.

Gouging is one penny more than I charged for my item.

Reminds me of a great quote from Milton Friedman "Of course, none of us are greedy, it's only the other fellow who's greedy. The world runs on individuals pursuing their separate interests."

Back in early 2017 there was a glut of supply and prices were low for a spell. Remember when everyone was wringing their hands that the manufacturers and dealers weren't making enough money? Yah, me neither. :s0165:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top