JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, house behind mine was a target of theft. A teenager who startled the homeowner briefly made an aggressive move and took a bullet. Later reported in to a hospital for a leg wound. Your turf is your turf.

I contacted my reps when this came up a few months ago. My argument was much the same as the video and my concern was this would oen the door and pave the way for the next step -- red flag laws. IIRC 2 (ironically, the woman) voted against it while 1 voted for it. He actually responded to my email to let me know I didn't know what I was talking about. Classy move. I'll do everything I can to burn him come next election cycle.

I was surprised to see this thread. Thought I missed something or misunderstood the result months ago. I checked again to confirm.

This is an old video, though completely appropriate at the time in Feb. She makes good videos, and maybe was an inspiration to some to get ahold of their reps, along with others like the ISAA.

The bill did *not* pass (it *did* pass the Senate only). It was shot down in the House, thankfully.

(See very bottom)
2019 Legislation – Idaho State Legislature

When it was occuring, I had correspondence with my rep, one of the few that voted Nay. The hope was that the House would vote no, and that was what happened. I think it's good to be on guard for next year, as this will happen again... and again.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top