JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Status
Reactions
... and more importantly, what are it's intentions? Who does it work for? Let me explain...

You see, I'm pretty good a watching people. I'm pretty good at not listening to them or what they say but more of what they do and how they do it. Or sometimes what they don't do. Sometimes by saying nothing, you can tell me everything. I'm not saying I'm Super-Hustler from a bad part of the East Side of NYC, but I've been around a bit. And I've been around and worked, for a lot of different kinds of people. I also don't believe in coincidence anymore. Things happen for specific reasons. You just may not have all the information to make the correct conclusion. So it's on this day that I share this little [wink ; ) ] co-winky-dink with the NWFA electro-commune. For sunshine is a sanitizer, and I am looking to bring forth the light.

I got a PM the other day from a member named LILREDDME. Never met IT. Never seen IT. Never done any business with IT. Never talked to IT. The PM said this:

I noticed you posted on a AR for sale by xxxxxxxxxxxx(redacted) back in xxxxxxxx(redacted) of this year. He sold my AR without my permission and I'm trying to track down info on who may have bought it. Do you know what he posted about it? Thanks so much!

So, I start looking at IT's profile.

Basic Information

About lilreddme

Contact
This Page
View Profile: lilreddme - Northwest Firearms Community

Statistics

Total Posts

Total Posts

Posts Per Day

Visitor Messages

Total Messages

Most Recent Message
Never

Visitor Messages for lilreddme
Post a visitor message for lilreddme

General Information

Last Activity
Today 05:22 PM

Referrals

Hmm. IT has been a member for over 2 years. Not one post. Not one add. Not one transaction rating. IT has been very active today. In and out on the site over 3 times during morning midday and evening. So I looked at the last few people who were shown at the bottom for looking at IT's profile. I contacted one of these people who happened to be on-line at the same time I was. After a little explanation of my inquiry, they agreed, seemed phishy. And they haven't had any contact before then with IT. It just so happens that the "accused" thief, was listed as viewed IT's profile. So I PM'd him to ask if any contact had been made. He said "Sounds fishy I would ignore them". Agreed. Phishy. But that is kinda of a short and calm response to someone saying your a rifle thief and spreading that via the PM system. But, the "accused" has a heavy trading profile, good feedback and has been a member for awhile. In full disclosure, the "accused" is ex-military. So they say. Not confirmed and not sure it matters.
So later I get a PM from the first fellow I inquired with. He says that IT now wants to be added to the friends list. Kinda odd, wouldn't you say? Well, when I first looked over IT's profile and looked for posts, I found only one. It was for a supposedly stolen AR. I wished I would have copied it, because guess what, it's not there anymore! Yes!, this was in the Stolen Gun Sticky. Shouldn't a sticky be locked and not modifiable? (huh mods?Kinda like cookies cleared but still there) It was there earlier, but now has suddenly disappeared. The listing was rather odd, with part of it saying " I had two lowers but not sure which one was the one stolen" (paraphrasing). Of course here's the deal, I also sold some AR stuff recently on here. Stuff I had cobbled together to recoup on other stuff I had bought. It seems all this centers around AR's. Hmmm. Where have I heard something like that before. Oh yes, Seattle PD. The perpetual Barney Fifes of the PNW (or so they would have you believe). "We were tracking AR's because we left one outside on our cruiser and someone took it! We were just covering our ever so willing buttocks." Do you actually believe that? Ever heard of the saying " it's easier to ask forgiveness than permission"? That's especially true when it comes to public subversion. The war on the public is a war of perception, like most wars. Reality is what you can make the majority believe it is. And if all else fails, keep repeating it over and over again.
So there is a little phish on the forum swimming around looking to bite on AR data. IT is now covering IT's stinky little behind. A question comes to mind. Who else knows the phish and who might be helping IT? Either internally or externally.

Sun keep shining...

SITREP: LULZ

OUT

Posted in L&P because it no doubt will lead to that.

Big brother has been watching, Uncle has been watching everyone too. I don't believe they need any inside help to get their job done. Whatever that job may be.

Mike

I wouldn't jump to conclusions guys. I just now saw this thread and I'll definitely get to the bottom of it, but what I see shown as evidence is a large leap if you ask me. I will still look into it with an unbiased eye.

Slideglider please contact me (PM) with the name of the "accused" thief so I can get to the bottom of this. You really should have come to us with this as we have more tools to research identities. I don't mind sniffing out a rat but I never accuse one of being a rat until I has proof positive, until then I don't show my cards. As they say this is Chess it ain't Checkers.

The person is legit and has a valid inquiry. She doesn't have any sinister plans or agenda. Please contact me.

Kennedy please PM me with the details of what is going on and how you figure into this ASAP. I'm closing this thread for now as this is some private personal drama that is spilling over into a public forum.

Members please trust that I am getting to the bottom of this and I already know that this has nothing to do with big brother but it is personal drama between two people that others have been wrapped up into the mix.

As I suspected this is a personal relationship matter that does not belong at NWFA. Instructions have been given to keep this off NWFA. If anyone is contacted about this in the future through NWFA please contact me as corrective actions will be taken.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads