JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No no new ink is a good thing!

I waited all summer to get started on my tatts again:)

:D I thought you were going in for another brain cat scan :D Sorry I am old and didn't catch the "ink" meaning, thought it was dye for cat scan.o_O

Err hope you have a sense of humor lol:D

Last Edited:
So how was it Jim? Are they still selling .22lr for $60.00 a brick?...Or should I say are the same bricks STILL sitting there at $60.00 a pop? Still have some old bottles of powder going for $40.00-$50.00 an Lb?

Wifey and I will wait for the Wes Knodle show this fall I think, seems like its bigger with more vendors.

Mike

If you want to see what a great gun show looks like, go to the Roseburg rod and gun clubs gun show at the douglas county fair grounds in Roseburg this weekend I travel to shows all over Oregon and this is by far the best show I have been to. And no I am not in any way affiliated with them;) I just like there gun show.

The show didn't have a lot of people but the ones that were there seemed to be buying. They were shopping for a good deal and lots of haggle on the prices. Guys I was with turned 21 guns but only 4 handguns. Rifles were doing well as we're shotguns.

22lr was available, $18 for 235 or $30 for 335 winchester. CCI was going $18 per 100. Powder was $30+ and no pistol powder. $6 for beer:D

did see some 455 Webly ammo for a real good price.

Next show coming up is the Albany show, best show in the state.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top