JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Last shoot I was in it ended at about 2. But I think they can run longer than that. Bring your own food. No breaks, just eat between your turn to shoot and the next stage. I think it is common for people to pack a range bag with them from stage to stage for ammo, clips, knee pads, water, food, whatever else.

How do I get a schedule of these matches? No way I can make this one and keep my job, but if I know when the next one is I can work out getting a saturday off. You guys are really making me want to try this, sounds like a blast

PR Shooters,

Anton and I are going to be match directors while Randy is at Ironman. True to form we are going to put on a team match while Randy is away. So partner up with a friend, but don't worry we will match you up with someone at the match if you want.

Here are brief stage descriptions and round count. Remember details may change after we setup ;)

Stage One ‘Standards' Minimum count is 5 rounds each.

Both shooters engage targets 150 yards away from Offhand, squatting, Kneeling, seated, and prone.

Stage Two ‘Alternate' Minimum count is 3 rounds each.

A shooter takes two shots at an array of targets. Then it is his partner's turn to take two shots. Continue until all targets are neutralized. There will be six targets of different sizes at different ranges. The range is 70 yards to 250 yards.

Stage Three ‘El Presidente' Minimum count is 12 rounds each.

This is Virginia count.

Stage 4 ‘Swap' Minimum count is 12 rounds each.

Alternate hits on 6 steel targets. Make weapon safe and swap positions. Repeat. Range is 70 to 120 yards

Hope you see you at the range. We are still welcoming tyros. There will be a safety briefing at the normal time of 8:30am

Thanks

Terry

For Terry and Anton

How do I get a schedule of these matches? No way I can make this one and keep my job, but if I know when the next one is I can work out getting a saturday off. You guys are really making me want to try this, sounds like a blast

No schedule needed for the regular matches. They are always on the second saturday of each month. New shooters have to complete an orientation that starts at 0830am, match usually starts at 0930am.

Well while you guys are blasting away I will be working and whining that I'm not shooting.. Please post some pic's... I want to try this soooooooo bad, even though I know that I'll stink at it for a while... Dang this working to feed the kids thing. Have fun gang

So would I want to bring an AR with a scope or is it open sight only? Is there any advantage to one type of rifle or cartridge vs. another?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top