JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I dont have a partner:(
Someone want to be my partner?

All you need is a semi auto rifle, a few mags, Probably 150 rnds, $13 dollar entry fee, no membership required, no training. Show up at 8am for a safety meeting if you are new. Its a great time and you WILL love it.

April was my first match. I didn't make it to may. If anyone on here wants to try it out let me know and I will partner with them if they want. doesn't matter how good you are, I am just there to have a good time.

sounds good. I will be shooting galss. If you know of anyone that needs a partner let me know. Otherwise I will just show up and see what happens I guess.

Hey is this still open for pistol calibers? How many mags would I need? 15rd mags big enough? I am really considering showing up and shooting my PC9. What distances typically would I be shooting at? Site in at 50 yards?

If I show up solo with no partner (ya sad story) Are they goign to send me home or will there be a singles club for losers like me to team up?

Wife gave the thumbs up to go now I have to make sure I got everything else inline!
Steven

Not sure about the pistol caliber. most targets seemed to be about 50yds and out to maybe 200? Sometimes they are close I think. Someone with more experience will chime in.

Where can I get more info on this type of shooting, I would like some sort of idea what I would be doing before I try it.

Dont' bother showing up just to watch...you'll regret it!
You need to show up with your rifle, a chamber flag (available for $1 from the scorekeeper) ammo (about 100 rnds & no steel-core) and a soft or hard case on Saturday AM at 0800.
The place is the TriCounty Gun Club in Sherwood. If you're not a member you will need to shoot as a guest of a member...contact someone here to sponsor you.
The safety briefing takes about 45 minutes and the rules are pretty strict but relatively few.
No steel-core ammo
No unbagged weapons until you are at the firing line.
Comfortable clothing
Knee pads
Gloves
A good hat, eye and ear protection, sunscreen and plenty of water....as it can get hot.
New shooters (TYROs) will have a mentor to shoot with who will be giving you pointers and advice.
Others will chime in with their advice!

Hope to see you there.

Jorge

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads