JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just a general questions for the times we are in.

Me personally selling at over inflated prices. Trying to be honest.

Seen it many times before. Just lesson for those whom have not seen this before. Be prepared.

Doing both. Generally get pre COVID-19 pricing. Not buying inflated items (generally) and not selling to obvious resellers or new members, for the most part. I was new once too, but will typically look over the post history anyone whose screen name I don't recognize, and judge accordingly.

Did sell some 9mm at market pricing to fund the purchase of .38 super at market pricing.

Guns, sold one at 2015 pricing to fund another I just had the have at today's pricing...
I am also in that boat. Less for new firearms, and more for reloading supplies and equipment, and upgraded parts for firearms I own.

I'm buying, and trading, haven't really sold much.
However after finding some ammo laying around I didn't know I had, I'd sell some .223 REM at GunBroker prices... :s0114:

I am also in that boat. Less for new firearms, and more for reloading supplies and equipment, and upgraded parts for firearms I own.
Tough time to be after reloading supplies. I've been at reloading for nearly 30 years, so was more or less set, but adding a new caliber has been a challenge. Dies were the most difficult to find, lots of late nights to find 'em... Next toughest was the brass...

Tough time to be after reloading supplies. I've been at reloading for nearly 30 years, so was more or less set, but adding a new caliber has been a challenge. Dies were the most difficult to find, lots of late nights to find 'em... Next toughest was the brass...
I'm just getting into it. A benevolent member here helped me out immensely with a couple hundred primers, a pound and a half or so of powder, brass, dies and projectiles for a price that was beyond fair. But, that's for one caliber, and I have 4 or 5 in mind, not counting shotshells, which I still need to source all necessary materials for.

Third option: don't care. Buy and sell as interested. Which is, frankly, not all that much these days, because, well, don't really care all that much anymore. Ever forward.

I'm just getting into it. A benevolent member here helped me out immensely with a couple hundred primers, a pound and a half or so of powder, brass, dies and projectiles for a price that was beyond fair. But, that's for one caliber, and I have 4 or 5 in mind, not counting shotshells, which I still need to source all necessary materials for.
Good luck on hunting down supplies. Don't give up hope, eventually powder and primers will come back into stock, hopefully at pre-pandemic pricing.

I know Sportsman's Warehouse has held the pricing on primers, when you can find them in stock. Follow them on Facebook, they were posting when inventory arrived...

Good luck on hunting down supplies. Don't give up hope, eventually powder and primers will come back into stock, hopefully at pre-pandemic pricing.

I know Sportsman's Warehouse has held the pricing on primers, when you can find them in stock. Follow them on Facebook, they were posting when inventory arrived...
That's a good idea. I'll ask my wife to follow them. I don't have Facebook.

I have been selling! I'm weeding out the guns I no longer shoot. I'm going to get out of CA as soon as possible and will not be taking these guns along. With CA being CA most of these guns are off list and bring a premium here beyond the Covid pricing.
Once we settle into a new home I will use that money to buy an appropriate varmint rifle or two, and the glass to go with them! DR

Just a general questions for the times we are in.

Me personally selling at over inflated prices. Trying to be honest.

Seen it many times before. Just lesson for those whom have not seen this before. Be prepared.
It's a stretch but you might fnd some indication of who's buying and selling in the classifieds section of the site, you know.. where people buy and sell stuff.
Good luck!

Buying...again.
I try and try to sell or trade, but I simply find buying to be faster and easier.
I made one excellent trade last fall, both of us felt like we got the best end of a 1 for 1 . Can't honestly remember my last sale. Bought on the average 1 every 6 weeks . Given away some stuff. Will give the kids each at least 1 more by summer. Not buying much ammo lately

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top