JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is very aggravating. I just saw it on Fakebook.

So how long how till they extpect us to be chipped like dogs and have all these electronics in our guns before they implement the law. Also what happens when you sell the gun or have multiple?

Very sick of idiots.

No worries.

It's just for a certain group of folks. ;)
Who's original implant [Brain] doesn't work right.

They will always be on the search for something to help make them think and function properly.
And never realize we all don't suffer from this condition.:D

Pushes for smart guns, cashless society, body implants, nearly every movement tracked by the GPS on their phone and licence plate/facial recognition technology and automated (and remote controllable) vehicles.

Natural progression of technology or something more sinister. It sure seems like all these technological advances make it easier to control the populace like freaking livestock.

Pushes for smart guns, cashless society, body implants, nearly every movement tracked by the GPS on their phone and licence plate/facial recognition technology and automated (and remote controllable) vehicles.

Natural progression of technology or something more sinister. It sure seems like all these technological advances make it easier to control the populace like freaking livestock.
Which is exactly what they think we are, a herd of bipedal cattle to be "managed" and when need be "culled"...

You guys are getting worried over nothing. Smart guns will backfire on the rulers and draw in even more gun buyers than would have appeared otherwise, as soccer moms get into it. Don't let fear get the better of you. I'm not turning my dumb guns in, are you? Anyway the thing will be trivially easy to defeat, if needed, by the owners.

If we are getting implants I'm getting the skullgun from Diamond Age

"The mod artist wanted to see Bud's yuks before he installed the gun, which in other surroundings might have been construed as an insult but was standard business practice here in the Leased Territories. When he was satisfied that this wasn't a stick-up, he theezed Bud's forehead with a spray gun, scalped back a flap of skin, and pushed a machine, mounted on a delicate robot arm like a dental tool, over Bud's forehead.
A nasty popping sensation radiated through Bud's skull when the robot arm snapped in the new model…

"It's loaded with a hundred rounds of popcorn," the proprietor said, "so you can test out the yuvree. Soon as you're comfortable with it, I'll load it for real." He stapled the skin of Bud's forehead back together so it'd heal invisibly. You could pay the guy extra to leave a scar there on purpose, so everyone would know you were packing…"​

Wow, look at the unsafe gun handling. He may not know much about guns. He certainly doesn't know how to operate one properly.
The biggest argument against safe smart guns is that, um, you know, when you need it, um, then it's not gonna function correctly, you know, the wristband's not gonna be on or not work, the fingerprint reader's not gonna work, so, ya know, we're trying to jump over those hurdles and, and solve the problem in a way that you can't forget your activation token, right? You, you, it's there, it's readable by the weapon, and it just, it'll work.
:rolleyes:
The assumption is that the fundamental gun owner is not aligned with the thought of getting an implant? Uh, I mean most, most of the time it's, ya know, people concerned with, um, ya know, chips being somehow associated with the government, or government control, um, are usually pretty enthusiastic gun owners as well, so, um, the, th-the, eh, combination of, uh n-needing an implant to operate your weapon is, ah, probably, um, it might have some challenges.

OK, he clearly knows nothing about gun owners. Sounds like he gets his data from fiction. Or CNN. But I repeat myself.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top