JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I do not care for that particular package, but my 'plane jane' DE I prefer carry, in either the .357 magnum, or .44 magnum configuration, than any carbine, or rifle I have when I go up into the mountains. Ten rounds of .357 magnum, or nine of .44 magnum, in an auto loader bring me comfort. The weight of the beast make those 300 grain .44 magnum rounds a joy to shoot.

No I would not laugh at you.

There was one for sale on GlockTalk awhile back - The seller said "it weighs more than some of my rifles."
So I guess you'll need two to keep your balance - and matching tiger-striped suspenders to keep your drawers from goin' gangsta without authorization.

Turns out somebody on another forum I post on has two of them. Yes, we laugh at him.

lGfqm.jpg

To his credit, he's selling one of them, but still.

LOL I think Gilbert Arenas (a Guard in the NBA for those who don't know) had one of those when he got busted for that altercation with his teammate.

Would I buy one? most likely not unless I can get it pennies on the dollar. I still wouldn't laugh at someone for wanting one. taste in looks is subjective.

I think some of the "Presentation" grade guns are tacky as bubblegum (not all) that people pay top dollar for, but wouldn't laugh at someone for wanting one either.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top