JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I most certainly do wear a butt-pack, as a multi-purpose carry-all... including as a holster at times. Never picked up on the "gay" thing but then where I live if you call someone a f*g you better be able to back up your tude... Have been pondering a chest-carry as it is harder to disarm a chest carry as opposed to a butt-pack...

I see what you did there...

"Gay", "f*g", and "butt pack" in the same post! :eek::eek::eek:

It therefore seems logical a "mass shooter" might target a fanny-pack wearer first in a crowded place. :eek:
You'd be surprised. Most people overlook the waist carried fanny pack. The FB wearer looks more like the nerd or lame dad type so long as the rest of your attire doesn't scream 3per/sheepdog or paramilitary.

From what Ive seen, mass shooters basically go after the low hanging fruit with random fire. Anyone close by. Then perhaps any men close by IF they charge the shooter, but most take cover. So I think its mostly random fire at moving targets. I don't think mass shooters truly take the time to locate targets and select them by threat level. Most want a duck shoot.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top