JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Would you mind telling me what dimensions are different between the PTG reamer and the Manson reamer? You seem to know allot about original, genuine reamers..

I have a used Manson reamer here but didnt use it because it is slightly dull. SO I got the PTG reamer. Im going to run them both on the cmm and see what I can find, im curious...unless you already know?

You have a used 458 socom Manson reamer? How on earth did you wind up with one of those?
To answer your question. I don't know which dimensions aren't original. But I am curious what you come up with. Please share your findings.

I received the bolt today. The barrel is on order. I call Bubblegum on this "knockoff" BS. I don't know what deal Carl and Marty made or if it matters but I think Black Hole Weaponry is a standup company that pays it bills and in business to provide a service, not ripoff their competition. The only thing wrong with them is they are overworked, understaffed and their website is under construction

Good news for folks looking to get into a 458 SOCOM in the near future. Turns out a SAAMI rep was a SHOT show and when inquired about the 458 gaining SAAMI spec, the rep said they are reviewing it again and it is likely to be added to their list of cartridges. FINALLY!!! To those who don't know. SAAMI had shot down the socom a few times in the past, because (speculation by many) one of the board members was in with Hornady (the other half of the joint venture on the 450BM) and they were blocking the 458 in hopes that the 450 would squash the 458. That means no more secret reamers, possibility of another brass manu picking up the cartridge increasing competition and lowering prices, and more barrel/gun builders making parts, increasing selection and possibly quality.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top