JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Powder is hard to find, I put my name on the waiting list at my local Bi-Mart and finally got some Blue and green dot. May just have to head down to Lebanon if I cant find anything up north.

Andy, I can pick some up if there is any in corvallis if you want, I need to go up to salem sometime to check out sportsmens. Let me know what you want, how much you want, and if you still want it.

Bi-Mart in Gresham has quite a bit powder,some primers also.
But as we all know,that could change minute to minute.
I am still woking on a 8LB keg of Unique,should last a while.
RK

Bi-Mart gets their powder from All-Sports. Usually delivered weekly, here at the McMinnville store it's on Thursdays. Get the clerk to call and check availability
and order some in. If you are desperate, I'm just over the hill from Keizer, and probably
have most of a pound of unique and Power Pistol. PM if you really need some soon.

Bi-mart is my usual source, and my local one has my name on the unique waiting list. They just have not received a shipment of Unique for weeks.

Not desperate yet but i will be soon as my supply of reloads in getting low and I have a ton of brass that I need to get started reloading.
Short term I have some Blue and Green dot powder I can use.

Thank for the offer though BILLM. Very generous considering the current conditions.

I was going to stop by the Bi-mart on 53rd in Corvallis tonight after work, I will take a look there to see if they have some.

I didn't find any Unique power pistol, they had Bullseye and a few other brands.

Last Edited:
I'm on the look out for h335, varget, bl-c2 or anything else suitable for .223 handloads. Been checking several West side Bi-marts on a regular basis but no luck. I'm probably in the same boat as everybody else but thought I would ask.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top