JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
At first, I hated mine.

Then I practiced.

I now love it and is it fast - hoo-boy it's faster than a switch blade and is really fun to practice.

I can get it out of my pocket and deployed (I'm guessing) in under a second.

You?

I had the cqc-8k sturdy knife. Sure did tear up my pants practiceing deploying that thing. Held up really nicely even as a pry tool! My clip did fall off after a week's use but none the less that last screw really held it on. When it became inoperable sent it out with a bang! Interestingly enough if it gets hit by a 308 you get a huge dust cloud!:s0140:

Thanks for posting.

Mine, and I don't know what model it is, but it has a very sharp, large, long, rather pointy blade, but not Tanto.

Man, I love practicing snapping it open.

As you know, it's not for the clumsy.....but once you've got a handle on it, it's so fast to deploy it's almost unworldy....

I have the Emerson Seax as my EDC. Hated the wave when I tried it at first on another pocket folder... it grew on me some. When I got the Seax, I loved it. It's very fast to open

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top