Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Southwest Firearms Forum
Gun Deals
RifleClass.com
Oregon Rifleworks
Defensive Arts
Sporting Systems
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Who does the best/cheapest AK builds in the Portland area?

Reactions
Who does the best/cheapest AK builds in the Portland area? I have a Yugo RPK kit that needs to be assembled. I don't really want to pay more than few hundred bucks. I don't need it finished either, as the bare reciever matches the rest of the kit for a good "battlefield pickup" look. I called a builder in Tigard and one in Hillsboro, and they both quoted me $400. Ouch...

Nathan

OP
PosterGuy
Reactions
I didn't say I equated best with cheapest. I wanted to know who does the best work at the best price.

Nathan

Reactions
Depending on how much time you have, what model of Yugo you have and when my flat bending jig gets returned (lent it out) you are more then welcome to buy a receiver flat come over and bend it here then finish on your own.

Good quality reciver flats can be found at the link below + many other good parts and tools.

<broken link removed>

Best of all you will have fabricated it on your own, they are really simple.

Reactions
The party is a great idea - but if it is not your cup of tea call or e-mail <broken link removed> in Albany. The owner does EXCELLENT AK work. But there might be a bit of a wait.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place friendly service always take time to help you, great knowledge of products
    • RJSouth
  • Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Perfect install of peep sight on my cz 527 carbine. Price was right, was expecting it to be more. Will be my go to for anything I can't handle...
    • cd90caprice
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been party to a couple transactions with Steve and he is a great guy to deal with.
    • titsonritz
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Purchased two handguns there and have one on consignment now nice folks!
    • rl280
  • Northwest Armory - Tigard
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to help my buddy with his purchase and ended up trading in a 1911 towards a CZ SP-01 Tactical. They gave a higher price that some of the...
    • nosbocaj

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS