JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
For example the Sandra Bland arrest

If you have an overreaching Deputy who is best buddies with a Buford T. Justice of a Sheriff, who do you report them to? Won't help to tell the Sheriff, and he is too busy remodeling his home instead of on being the job most of the time anyway.

If its a County sheriff you report it to the City Cops, if its a City Cop, you report it to the State Police, if its a State Cop, you report it to the Federal level, If its the Federal level than you get in line with the rest of us.

Last Edited:
For example the Sandra Bland arrest

If you have an overreaching Deputy who is best buddies with a Buford T. Justice of a Sheriff, who do you report them to? Won't help to tell the Sheriff, and he is too busy remodeling his home instead of on being the job most of the time anyway.
I'm usually on the side of cops if their warnings and orders are ignored and people suffer the consequences but IMHO, this officer was too aggressive, over the top with his actions and lies numerous times. Hard to protect and serve the community with a short fuse with anger issues and being a habitual liar. I would not want my wife, daughter or sister manhandled that way over a routine traffic stop. Thank God for cameras.

NOTHING NEW HERE TYPICAL LOCAL COPS .... TO SERVE & PROTECT...HA!

this is typical local cop behavior around here....like the jerkoff cop that had to run my name for "wants and warrants" when I was requesting a boat inspection for a new title.

same cop threatened us with "GRAND THEFT" a year later when we called to ask them to come check out & remove an abandoned boat we towed from the Columbia river to our property....it was a hazard to navigation...SERIOUSLY ....we were told DO NOT TOUCH THAT BOAT.....still here 3 years later....to serve and protect my butt

we went to the sheriff to discuss this crap, he agreed the cop has a bad attitude....big fricken deal thanks sheriff

Last Edited:
Anything local I'd go to the state police. Anything at a state or higher level, the justice department, (small case intentional), or the FBI.
I wouldn't discount the media completely. There's always a crusading reporter out there somewhere!

Besides, we need the media to clean up brass!;)

PS: This out of control jerk needs to be aggressively prosecuted!

Last Edited:
I want to rage at the machine as it were but honestly, I'd keep my head down and forget about it.

Those things can start to escalate and then you may as well have just moved counties anyway.

Aye, you can put your head down, and you'll live — at least a while. And, dying in your bed many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!

Braveheart ay, I like that! I don't think cops are enemies but this one earned it. Can't call him a friend, that's for sure. It doesn't take a big shot to rough up a woman then get away with it because you have high ranking friends to cover you in court. If not for the video, I have no doubt, he'd be in the clear. Hope that woman recovers physically and emotionally and gets acquitted of her bogus charges but an incident like that will leave most people scarred for life.

At the point where the officer says "are you done" from there he could have deescalated the whole situation by informing her that he was giving her a warning, which he'd not done yet, but instead he asked her to put out her cigarette. If he'd said Ma'am, I'm giving you a warning today and I need you to sign it and could you please put out you cigarette for me blah blah, I'll bet she'd still be alive today. I've seen this before, Not this guy, he knows shes upset, the lighting and smoking of the cigarette would be his first clue, so he presses, now she's dead. I don't know if this is small man syndrome or bad training or just a DH but he was a mess all the way through this. JMHO

If not for the video, I have no doubt, he'd be in the clear. Hope that woman recovers physically and emotionally and gets acquitted of her bogus charges but an incident like that will leave most people scarred for life.

She is dead. She was placed in a solitary cell because the officer claimed that she assaulted him. Being from out of state, she could not raise the $5000 bail. She was found hanging from bedsheets in her cell three days later.

She is dead. She was placed in a solitary cell because the officer claimed that she assaulted him. Being from out of state, she could not raise the $5000 bail. She was found hanging from bedsheets in her cell three days later.
Boy! that is sad. I don't watch the news really but to hear that she's dead is so sad, after the hell she went through that day… and she's not even family or a loved one of mine. Just sad to hear that everything ended so horrible for this person. Maybe I'm just a softie in some level but thats just my honest feelings.

Sandra Bland 28, was a 2009 graduate of Prairie View A&M University in Waller County. She drove from her Illinois home to Texas to interview for a job at her alma mater. She got it and was scheduled to start on July 15.

Sandra Bland 28, was a 2009 graduate of Prairie View A&M University in Waller County. She drove from her Illinois home to Texas to interview for a job at her alma mater. She got it and was scheduled to start on July 15.
The more learn about this story, the sadder it gets. Looks like that cop flushed her life down the toilet. I have a daughter and watching her grow, learn new things and see her achievements, even if small ones, makes me proud. I can't imagine and God forbid to ever know what her parents are going through. I pray God gives them strength and peace to live through such a loss.

Attorney general is good.

As for the cop. I think he was rather aggressive, and out of line. He however didn't break any laws. He most likely wanted to talk to her about what she did and explain before giving her a warning. She was smoking he didn't like it (she shouldn't have lit it in the first place. I out mine out the second I'm stopped by a cop because it's disrespectful) she gave her a lawful order to step out (Texas you can order someone to step out of the car) so he didn't have to get that in his face. She refused then he went over board again, and removed her. (again it was all legal she refused a lawful order thus is resisting) all and all ot was poor policing and he should be written up or possibly suspended for a couple days followed by taking a class.

were it me once she started being a bioch I would have shown her the warning removed it and wrote her a ticket

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top