JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is why we have BACA. I personally do not bat an eyelash at the bikers who rolled up this year and last, and actually look forward to having them there.

Most bikers I know are vets that do more good deeds in a week than most libs do in 5 lifetimes.

During my Army days I served alongside troops that came from a DIVERSE background. We had KKK-type rednecks, we had "disco/preppy", we had inner-city Michael Jackson-hip-hop-fresh prince, we had "stoner-rocker's", and even (suspected) "alternative life-style" types.

They were always sticking to their own "peer groups", poking fun at, and even (at times) outright fighting with each other in our "off time", BUT when we were "on mission" that sheite disappeared and it was "Brothers in Arms" time...and DAM it was a thing to behold!!!

KKK-redneck covering Fresh Prince's back, and vice-versa.

I guess my point is, there is a time, place, and manner for "I gotta be me" and looking down your nose at another sub-culture group who has a common interest as you is foolish! Remember, you may be just as abhorrent to the Pink-Pistols with your stories of 30' angles lining the highway, as their life-choices are to you. In the end you all lose, and the only thing you'll have in common is being subject to slavery.

I personally welcome any group (except NAMBLA types) that will support the 2A. The key to our success as a diverse group with a common cause is to treat others as you want to be treated, and practice chaste behavior whilst in a public forum, because it isn't about just YOU!

If you're an old fart who gets nauseous over gay folk, GET OVER IT!! If you're a hard-core liberal who can't stand camo-wearing neck-beard wearing knuckle-draggers, GET OVER IT!!

GET ON MISSION AND KICK ARSE TOGETHER!!. Then go back to the shelter of your sub-culture and enjoy your life... IN FREEDOM!!

:s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155:

Well, I didn't attend the rally and Elvis may have been way out there. :nuts:

I for one will not leave my faith at the door though. My faith comes first.

To each his/her own.
keep your faith. It is important to you...but keep it to yourself when others don't want it. You have no right to force it upon others. And if you are afraid that maybe others won't realize you are a good man of faith if you don't shout it every few minutes I would suggest you evaluate how you live your life. It should be obvious to any that care to know simply by your character.

And if you are afraid that maybe others won't realize you are a good man of faith if you don't shout it every few minutes I would suggest you evaluate how you live your life. It should be obvious to any that care to know simply by your character.
I am not afraid of what people think. I have my opinions. It just amazes me when people like yourself have you own views that you want others to accept but at the same time want my views to be silent.

I am not afraid of what people think. I have my opinions. It just amazes me when people like yourself have you own views that you want others to accept but at the same time want my views to be silent.
You need a lesson in simple logic if you feel a person not wanting to hear the off topic views of another is the same as forcing their opinions upon someone else. It isn't.

Maybe I will make a speech about aliens for next year lol, I usually don't get in the mud with folks about their religion but there is this guy at work and its fun as hell to start rebutting him with alien talk, everyone should be able to express their thoughts, beliefs and such but forcing any view on people sucks no matter what it is......I'm not religious , to confusing for me and I find it difficult to operate on blind faith but I totally respect them and treat them according to how they act....I turn it off, walk away or shut the door when they become pushy

It isnt that. It is more like I may say I have faith in Jesus or God and that is what you do not want to hear.

This is a perfect example of the problem. It should be apparent to even the weakest mind (from the overall tone of this thread) that the VAST majority of even gun people feel religion should be left out of the rallies. Yet, with a sense of self important superiority that seems to be a common thing with the people that feel the need to always shout their religious beliefs, some people in the tiny minority think they should get their way and that if they aren't coddled they are somehow being oppressed. In this aspect religious people are no better than the gun-grabbers. They blindly follow their indoctrination despite the wishes of those around them. It is their way or the highway.

This is a perfect example of the problem. It should be apparent to even the weakest mind (from the overall tone of this thread) that the VAST majority of even gun people feel religion should be left out of the rallies.

Now that is bull crap. The majority does not comment here at NWFA. The majority didn't show up for the rallies and the majority of gun owners are not even joined up with the NRA, OFF or other organizations. The majority are silent for the most part.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top