JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Chanel 6 news conference, Reporter asked "we heard there's hundreds of weapons involved" cop sez "no, hundreds of rounds not weapons, rounds!"

With some really poor luck a Co-Worker and I ended in the middle of this on F Street and I guarantee it was a little more that fireworks or some .22lr cooking off in a sock drawer. I am amazed with the amount of rounds we heard zinging by no one was hit.

"Stanbary's cache of weapons included six AK-47s, 20 other rifles, three handguns, several shotguns, including a sawed-off model, a grenade launcher and thousands of rounds of ammunition. He had a gas mask, a generator, and a large supply of food."

Sounds like several guys I have met here. How many of you could be described in a similar statement by the local news media? Do you have a generator? Gas Mask? Large Supply of food? 20 rifles?

I hope this guy turns out to be the real bad apple they think he is. Good thing is no first responders were seriously injured.

"Stanbary’s cache of weapons included six AK-47s, 20 other rifles, three handguns, several shotguns, including a sawed-off model, a grenade launcher and thousands of rounds of ammunition. He had a gas mask, a generator, and a large supply of food."

Sounds like several guys I have met here. How many of you could be described in a similar statement by the local news media? Do you have a generator? Gas Mask? Large Supply of food? 20 rifles?

I hope this guy turns out to be the real bad apple they think he is. Good thing is no first responders were seriously injured.

I'm disappointed the newspaper didn't say he had an arsenal.

The sawed off shotgun comment is hyperbole because he wasn't charged with a firearm crime. Maybe he sawed a shotgun down to a length that was still legal.

If you have a large pantry and a couple firearms, you'll be painted as a survivalist extremist by many media sources. The rest is just gravy as far as they're concerned.

Indiscriminately shooting in a neighborhood or shooting at someone investigating that situation makes you a bad apple and probably a major head case too.

I don't quite understand this report. I wish I could trust something that comes out of the news media, but we can't. I did notice they did not charge him with owning a short barrel shotgun. I have a shotgun with a 20 inch barrel, it was manufactured that way. So what? I also have several other weapons...more handguns they this guy had even???? and ammo? Never heard there was a problem with stocking up when the price was right??/ Have you?

What is it he is supposed to have done? Burn down his own home?

Oh BTW: guys, those nuts up in Idaho were not into drugs...so if he is actually one of them...the meth lab is not an option. Crazy about being white, and not any other tone of flesh, yes, they were that, but not druggies.

"Stanbary's cache of weapons included six AK-47s, 20 other rifles, three handguns, several shotguns, including a sawed-off model, a grenade launcher and thousands of rounds of ammunition. He had a gas mask, a generator, and a large supply of food."

lol, I was thinking along the same line, wonder if he was a member

where did that quote come from ? I"ve been watching this all day and had not heard that. we are close enuff that I'd like to know that he's dead or captrued.meanwhile the guns stay handier than usual. I was headed that direction about 1pm and was amazed at the smoke plume I saw.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top