JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Everyday more and more info is leaked about seal team 6 and soon they will be a hit list
why can't this administration keep it's mouth shut,
I for one am glad we have men and women willing to do nasty jobs like this
It would be nice to have folks at the top keep their mouths shut and let it remain a secret, What they do is on a need to know basis and I feel you and I don't need to know
It is way deeper than this little thread I'm posting mark my words before this is over you'll know not only their names but where they were born who their friends were growing up
the old saying (loose lips sink ships) well it's still true today.

Would you like to post a link to the "more info leaked"?

There has been stuff on the news pretty much everyday, Haven't seen anything specific yet (but thats just me) I have seen even more leaked on planes, our subs, even this weekend there was a story on th "new top secret stealth drone". Guess it isn't such a secret anymore. Point is they (this admin. and the media) can not seem to keep their fat mouths shut about anything.

I was listening to sat radio last night and heard more about the mission ,they need to let it go
The Vise pres is the one who leaked the seal team 6 info they just need to shut up about the whole thing.

cause they are idiots who don't think or seem to care about the lives they put in danger by playing politics.

Now, if they'd just release the info on "Project Gunrunner" rather than stonewalling the investigation!!

Eight U.S. Presidents have been NRA members. They are: Ulysses S. Grant,
Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Dwight D. Eisenhower,
John F. Kennedy, Richard M. Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George Bush

80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
South West Washington Arms Collector member

Everybody look at the right hand.... see the U.S. Navy seal team 6 and the bin ladin assassination.... oooohhhhhhh.... keep looking...... just ignore the left hand and its attempt to bury the 'project Gunrunner'

SF-

I am a little surprised that they even agreed to meet with POTUS. I guess if the CIC says 'show up' ya gots ta show.
I imagine they were slightly uncomfortable with it.

I totally agree, not at all their style. Make a person feel like they are meeting with the devil himself.

OK, OK. don't take that wrong anybody. I do NOT believe he is the devil so don't go jumping on me.

I totally agree, not at all their style. Make a person feel like they are meeting with the devil himself.

OK, OK. don't take that wrong anybody. I do NOT believe he is the devil so don't go jumping on me.

I wasnt really speaking from a political perspective though I would suppose the odds are they are not onboard with him politically. I just sounds like its more attention than they would prefer.

I've been paying attention to this as much as anybody, and I haven't heard about anything being "leaked". Seal Team 6 killed Bin Laden, and that's pretty much it. No names or pictures other than the dead guys that Reuters put up. Bill T.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top