JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm planning on coming up to the Portland area at the end of the month. I was wondering if anyone is familiar with the Whiter River Wildlife Area that is about two hours east of Troutdale?

I plan on meeting up with the boys and going shooting and exploring.

Thanks.

White River Unit is awesome!!!!
Pay attention to game management signs ,No vehicles beyond the signs.
When everyone follows the rules it is a pleasant place to hunt , True hunters can get out of the rig and hunt as opposed to dealing with motorized vehicle hunters ...Vehicles found behind the signs are typically found with four flat tires....:D or in a Un-operational condition...
I have twelve years of walking that property , I don't mind sharing as long as the rules are followed... I have helped pack out many animals and I pack mine out every year....
I have seen wounded and hurt and dead animals from humans trash...Glass,Cans,metal objects.....I hope others have seen or heard of this and pack out all debris they bring in...

When in game management or wilderness everyone has equal opportunity,...Well except for the newbies that have not walked the ground...And found the hide holes....:D
If you go have fun and pack it out!....:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads