JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anybody know about the white lines in the sky? Kinda looks like clouds, but in a straight line?? Someone emailed me something interesting about those white lines and I'm wondering if its true. Will post message up later.

Here's the message I got from a friend

Yo bro! I was wondering if u noticed that there are like clouds or lines in the sky in Oregon. Cause if there is, it's called chemtrails. It means that they are spraying some kind of chemical in the air to control the weather. But the bad part is that I heard that Oregon is famous for having this. If u see any clouds that are lines going accross or crossing each other then they probably are. If u see these, go indoors immediately and take shower cause if that is in your hair it can be absorbed by your skin and cause health issues. I just wanted to warn you of the "f"Ed up stuff they do up there. Supposedly the government is doing this to control the weather regardless of the harm it will cause to to the people. Ends justifies the means. bubblegumed up ah??

Last Edited:
Google "Chemtrails" - Aluminum, barium, and god alone knows what all else. Also check california skywatch, and check youtube for "what in the world are they spraying".

Standing by for the tomato throwing and accusations of conspiracy theorist to commence. The gullability and willful ignorance of most people never ceases to amaze me.

The "chemtrail" phenomenon is well-documented. Very strange, and VERY different from contrails. There's a great full-length documentary on YouTube called "What in the world are they spraying?"

gee should i get out all the pictures of contrails VS chem trails?
who in the PNW remembers in the 80's all the B52s flying thier sorties and the vapor trails that would last about 15 mins maybe?
and now the trails you see last all day and end up to cover the entire sky.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT681Iz_QsE-Kev9cPdN1rynYnyq-tQZnDxpCN7YgdaeijQEAyS&t=1.jpg

It is difficult to produce a television documentary that is both incisive and probing when every twelve minutes one is interrupted by twelve dancing rabbits singing about toilet paper.

who in the PNW remembers in the 80's all the B52s flying thier sorties and the vapor trails that would last about 15 mins maybe?

Sounds like you are seeing different trails than everyone else. Lay off the drugs, hoss.

Alot of the 80's were a blur due to the excessive white lines but they werent in the sky.

Image the contrails seen over Europe in WWII when 1000 B-17 and B-24 bombers were heading for Berlin.

The best contrail is the one in the movie Paint Your Wagon. As they are passing Mt Hood in the wagon train.

con trail that disapears after a while

the new every one says contrail that last ALL day and 75 to 90% of the time will end up covering the whole sky all day long

The vapor trail from aircraft react differently depending on altitude. Our aircraft fly much higher than they used to. At much higher altitude the vapor from the exhaust form denser ice crystals and with the colder air tend to last longer than trails formed at lower altitude. You will also find differences in the trails depending on the time of year. Winter they tend to hang out for a very long time, blowing with the trade winds. In the summer they don't last as long and only the highest ones really show up at all. With over 10 years in aviation I can assure you that our commercial aircraft aren't spraying crazy toxic materials into the atmosphere. I can explain all day how air is changed while going through a jet turbine engine, but I won't bother because those who truly want to believe in the chemtrail idea won't listen.

Chemtrails are real though. Our government for several decades operated a program trying to seed clouds to create rain. Both in projects to make it rain in the desert SW and to make it rain over the south Atlantic in an effort to cool the waters and lessen the effects of hurricanes. Both projects were proven to be useless about 20 years ago though.

Google "Chemtrails" - Aluminum, barium, and god alone knows what all else. Also check california skywatch, and check youtube for "what in the world are they spraying".

Standing by for the tomato throwing and accusations of conspiracy theorist to commence. The gullability and willful ignorance of most people never ceases to amaze me.

Perhaps this is being done to combat global warming, aluminum and barium to reflect solar radiation ?

Perhaps this is being done to combat global warming, aluminum and barium to reflect solar radiation ?

Actually oddly enough, it was found in several studies that vapor trails from airlines have a slight impact on climate. During the very rare times that all national air traffic has been grounded (9/11 being one), it was found that temperatures increased ever so slightly due to a decrease in atmospheric albedo. Whether or not these studies were ever verified, I dont know. I just remember hearing something about it a while back.

While I would never put it past our government to poison us, they will only do it for a good reason, and I don't mean good for you and I. It would have to make someone allot of money.

I just don't see how burning billions of dollars of fuel to dump trillions of dollars of chemicals or semiprecious metals (as suggested by the YouTube video) on us would make anybody a bunch of money in a short amount of time.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top