JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They deleted this from Youtube.
Holdren admitted spraying us.
Soil and water samples show levels of these elements 1000's x more than what they should be.
Contrails dissipate in minutes, chemtrails last all day.
PhysicsGuy, I suggest You do some research And look up.

The dissipation of contrails depends on atmospheric conditions and altitude, as a matter of fact at saturation they can last for a very long time.

Levels of lead, nickle, zinc, ect can also be found at high levels, and guess what these have in common with barium and aluminum? All are industrial pollutions. High levels can be found in Central America, Europe (especially eastern europe), Western Russia, Eastern Asia, basically anywhere with concentrated industry (primarily coal burning). By that logic, all most of the industrialized world is participating in chemtrails? There was never any direct admission of spraying, only mention of the uses. Hell you can even find Al Gore stating that it can be used to combat global warming, does it mean its being done?

Also coincidentally aluminum oxide powder is highly reflective to radar, try shooting radar at these "chemtrails" and see what returns you get.

The current administration is not transparent, they have the media in their back pocket.
The video of Holderen admitting to Geo engineering has been deleted from the internet.
Geo-Engineering John Holdren - YouTube
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>
This company has a USAF contract to spray nano particles of Al, Br and Sr on us to counter global warming. These elements are recorded to be thousands of times greater than they were 10yrs ago in soil and water samples.

Chemtrails are alien DNA. We are absorbing it and gradually being mutated into aliens. Younger people are affected greater as they are still growing and more susceptible to DNA re-engineering. If you doubt this, talk to any teenager or twenty-something. If that doesn't convince you, have them send you a text or read ANYTHING they tweet - it will be in some strange undecipherable language; certainly not English. The only remaining question you should have is if we are being turned into Martians, Venusians, or - I shudder to think - Bieberians...

threadnecro_zpse9c879e2.jpg

The vapor trail from aircraft react differently depending on altitude. Our aircraft fly much higher than they used to. At much higher altitude the vapor from the exhaust form denser ice crystals and with the colder air tend to last longer than trails formed at lower altitude. You will also find differences in the trails depending on the time of year. Winter they tend to hang out for a very long time, blowing with the trade winds. In the summer they don't last as long and only the highest ones really show up at all. With over 10 years in aviation I can assure you that our commercial aircraft aren't spraying crazy toxic materials into the atmosphere. I can explain all day how air is changed while going through a jet turbine engine, but I won't bother because those who truly want to believe in the chemtrail idea won't listen.

Chemtrails are real though. Our government for several decades operated a program trying to seed clouds to create rain. Both in projects to make it rain in the desert SW and to make it rain over the south Atlantic in an effort to cool the waters and lessen the effects of hurricanes. Both projects were proven to be useless about 20 years ago though.

When I was flying prop planes in South America on a very high humidity day you could get contrails off the prop tips on run up. Very cool to see.

I have been a star gazer for about 20 years.
As always before hauling a large reflector telescope out of town I would observe the sky conditions at sunset, to make sure it would be worth the effort.
I can assure you that the jet vapor trails you see today are not the same as they were 8 years ago.
So why are these trails different now ? They once lingered for minutes, and now they last all day.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top