JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Holly cow!

There is enough bad shtuff floating around in the air now that nobody has to spray more.Just because WE try to cut down pollutants at our factories,doesn't mean other countries care
You know this stuff blows around the atmosphere,right?
Remember acid rain?
Assarco? had their plant down by Point Defiance in Tacoma.All the surrounding neighborhoods didn't have lawns

There is plenty up there that is bad for us.Do you really thing some congressman is going to vote to spray crap that will kill his own family?
They have to breath too

Actually oddly enough, it was found in several studies that vapor trails from airlines have a slight impact on climate. During the very rare times that all national air traffic has been grounded (9/11 being one), it was found that temperatures increased ever so slightly due to a decrease in atmospheric albedo. Whether or not these studies were ever verified, I dont know. I just remember hearing something about it a while back.

I heard a similar programme relating to planes causing localized snow during certain conditions...ah... linky .

In January 2010, John Holdren, Obama's science adviser, admitted that the government has been spraying chemtrails since 1991. He said the main constituents are powdered barium and aluminum. I copied the article and passed it to people I know.

Funny...I went back a few months ago to find the article and it was gone. A quick search of Holdern + chemtrails will give you several links, including this one --- YouTube - ‪John Holdren Geoengineering Testimony This Evil Bastard Is Responsible For Eugenic Chemtrails‬‏

Holly cow!

There is enough bad shtuff floating around in the air now that nobody has to spray more.Just because WE try to cut down pollutants at our factories,doesn't mean other countries care
You know this stuff blows around the atmosphere,right?
Remember acid rain?
Assarco? had their plant down by Point Defiance in Tacoma.All the surrounding neighborhoods didn't have lawns

There is plenty up there that is bad for us.Do you really thing some congressman is going to vote to spray crap that will kill his own family?
They have to breath too

NO - I don't think congress would vote for this - that's why it is done without any public discussion.

barium

Precautions;
Soluble barium compounds are poisonous. At low doses, barium acts as a muscle stimulant, whereas higher doses affect the nervous system, causing cardiac irregularities, tremors, weakness, anxiety, dyspnea and paralysis. This may be due to its ability to block potassium ion channels which are critical to the proper function of the nervous system.[19] However, individual responses to barium salts vary widely, with some being able to handle barium nitrate casually without problems, and others becoming ill from working with it in small quantities. For example, barium acetate was used by Marie Robards to poison her father in 1993.[20]

NO - I don't think congress would vote for this - that's why it is done without any public discussion.

You do understand that whoever you think is doing this is breathing the same air we are ,right?
At 10,000 feet,everyone is getting some.
Not buying it,unless it was the Nazis or the Chinese,maybe the Russians

Could have nothing to do with respiration. Maybe they're poisoning the soil to the point where only modified seeds will grow and someone can corner the world food market. Or maybe it's all nonsense.

I have lived in Central OR since 1979, I worked outside for much of my time here. In the past 7 years or so I have noticed lingering contrails that last all day and disperse to cause a milky haze by the end of the day, what should have been a clear sunny day was changed to something quite different.
Prior to this contrails would disappear with in minutes and now some linger all day :huh: water and soil samples show elevated levels of Al, Sr and Ba thousands of times above normal. So what's going On?

hurr-durr-bridge.png

Two years ago, Obama's science adviser Holdren admitted that the government has been spraying aluminum and barium into the air since 1991. The stated purpose was to combat global warming but I think there's more to it than that. I started noting the lines that did not go away in the late 1990s.

In Vancouver, I can clearly notice planes coming up from the south spraying chemtrails. When the pass north of the metro are, the trail stops being emitted. When I'm hiking in the Gorge, I notice the planes spraying while heading south. The stuff spreads out and the sky turns blue-gray. Some days they are at it full blast; other days there is no chemtrail activity. Every day I can see planes emitting normal jet fuel exhaust. When I was a kid in the 60s and 70s, a summer day would have blank blue skies, not stringy clouds that turn to haze.

The part I am trying to understand is how chemtrails are related to HAARP. If anyone has info, please IM me or post it.

There is NO doubt in my mind that chemtrails (particlalized metals) are different than contrails (water vapor and carbon dioxide).

You guys have got to be kidding me, you find it easy to believe in "chemtrails" with absolutely no evidence, but find global warming to be a hoax?

If this is carried out by commercial aircraft then why in the past 100 years of aviation has there not been a single engineer that has claimed that an aircraft has dispersal systems secretly integrated, a single technician or aircraft mechanic who has noticed one, or a single person observing anything such as this being loaded into an aircraft. Next you're going to tell me they secretly inject it into the jet fuel that is very closely monitored, or that one of the suitcases going into baggage storage really is the dispersal system.

If you're actually curious about what is being dispersed into the atmosphere, NOAA keeps detailed records. However as mentioned above most if not all experiments have provided no results.

you find it easy to believe in "chemtrails" with absolutely no evidence,
In January 2010, John Holdren, Obama's science adviser, admitted that the government has been spraying chemtrails since 1991. He said the main constituents are powdered barium and aluminum.
They deleted this from Youtube.
Holdren admitted spraying us.
Soil and water samples show levels of these elements 1000's x more than what they should be.
Contrails dissipate in minutes, chemtrails last all day.
PhysicsGuy, I suggest You do some research And look up.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top