JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Until we figure out that "More Laws" won't solve our issues, we are apt to have these horrible acts repeated. I'm convinced these are issues in the heart of man, so attempting to legislate them will be fruitless.

I am happy with this decision out of the white house
I wonder how much is Trump wanting continued funding from the NRA. When it comes to Trumps decisions all you have to ask is what benefits him the most and you can tell how he will act

I am happy with this decision out of the white house
I wonder how much is Trump wanting continued funding from the NRA. When it comes to Trumps decisions all you have to ask is what benefits him the most and you can tell how he will act

Odd, being that his Presidential campaign was virtually self-funded, and the vast majority of donations that were received were small donations from "Joe America"....

Odd, being that his Presidential campaign was virtually self-funded, and the vast majority of donations that were received were small donations from "Joe America"....

I was thinking the same thing. The guy is very wealthy, I don't think anything the NRA could give him would amount to anything more than a drop in the bucket.

The president received 30 million from the NRA for his election coffers. Rubio is not the only one who likes free money.
Trump said he would use only his money to get elected just look it up he used alot of other people's money.

Last Edited:
The president received 30 million from the NRA for his election coffers. Rubio is not the only one who likes free money.
Trump said he would use only his money to get elected just look it up he used alot of other people's money.
Lol the NRA has not given Trump and the Last 3 GOP POTUS candidates that much money ,you obviously are confusing NRA monies with Planned Parenthood monies

I've mixed feelings on what the White House unveiled.

Getting rid of bump stocks... I'd consider that an outright infringement... Shouldn't happen, period.

Strengthened background checks... I'm in agreement with but not expanding them. Rather I'd like to see agencies, organizations, municipalities, states and the federal government held criminally liable for not ensuring records are updated for those with well known and document mental health issues. Gotta make it hurt to make it work.

Raising the minimum age to 21, that's a tough one for me. Instincts tell me it's the right thing to do because 18 y/o's today, for the most part, seem to lack the maturity necessary. That's my own personal observation.

How having said that, I remember as a high school freshman, my best friend was a hunter and had his own shotgun, which he kept unloaded in his bedroom closet and a box of shells on the closet shelf... but that was forty some odd years ago...

Essentially, I see the same lack of movement that I've seen in the past. A couple of "feel good" laws at the federal level. Not much will be done it's an election year...

Watch the states though, it's gonna get ugly....

Lol the NRA has not given Trump and the Last 3 GOP POTUS candidates that much money ,you obviously are confusing NRA monies with Planned Parenthood monies
Look it up online the fact is that Trump has had major funding from the NRA. Sorry it doesn't play into your narrative. I have read from the 21 to 30 million was donated to Trump

I suspect that's a joke, since only a liberal would not bother reading something and ask someone else to do the work for them. You can read the article yourself (for free) by clicking the link.
I suspect that the NRA has not Given 30 million dollars to all candidates combined in all races including POTUS candidates over last few years ...

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads