JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
You can always tell the guys who would be quick to give a reach around ...
well played.jpg

I've never been able to participate in real Poo threads as they are seriously verboten at most Forum/Boards , but I have elaborated on one toilet visit where "I unleashed the Kraken" and was led to believe that was a Poo thread ...

Might be good in the Tavern section!! (Tavern, tavern, tavern, tavern, tavern)

Umm, Tav?

What do you mean, I always laugh at you!!

Thank you, if I add a laugh every day then I have accomplished more than all the internet politics will in a lifetime of jaw flapping. Debate is an art lost on the net and most lose sight of that. Fortunately people cant' shout over each other here or ear plugs would be needed.

Back to the topic, the media says Trump has put out a plan.

Allegedly DJT is working for free but must take $1 to meet federal due consideration provisions.

The amount spent during our election campaigns would sure pay for school lunchs, house and feed a lot of homeless folk, go a long ways to eliminate the student debt burden, as well clean up poverty levels...huh?

Why should people expect other people to pay for their own student debt?

This entire thread is off topic, with many posts in violation of our rules. I everyone to re-read them so we can avoid this in the future.

Community Rules

Thread closed.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR