JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
" . . . in the next two weeks, the White House will unveil a new gun-control effort in which it will urge Congress to strengthen current laws, which now allow some mentally unstable people, such as alleged Arizona shooter Jared Loughner, to obtain certain assault weapons, in some cases without even a background check."

My guess is they will go after large capacity magazine, then black rifles and maybe even hand guns in general but coming after them they will.

Gun-Control Effort Coming Soon From White House - Newsweek

No big shocker there. Is it a coinsidnce, that the judge and representitive shot in the parking lot were both constitutionally minded and 2A supporters? Thats like killing two birds with one stone: get a patsy to commit a henous "gun crime" to promote your sick agenda and take out two of your opponents at the same time. Very efficient plan.

Obama has enough to worry about without taking on a totally hopeless cause. I believe there are enough guns in this country that no one is going to try and take on the gun lobby. Some people might make noise about restrictions, but just for show.

This must be wrong. The liberals have told me all along that this administration will not push gun control.

l_d06796197bdfe3ab9e733b7b7983362a.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top