JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The recount Georgia did was to simply
rescan the ballots. So that means that if there are any illegal ballots in the count, or anything wrong with the Dominion Voting System, it wouldn't 't be detected.

Any problems with the machines should have been detected during the state's first by-hand audit, however the directions given to elections boards made it impossible to detect any potential irregularities.

Evidence that was submitted but never heard in a Georgia Court (so it wasn't ruled on) showed that:

2,560 felons,
66,247 underage registrants,
2,423 people who were not on the state's voter rolls,
4,926 voters who had registered in another state after they registered in Georgia, making them ineligible,
395 people who cast votes in another state for the same election,
15,700 voters who had filed national change of address forms without re-registering,
40,279 people who had moved counties without re-registering,
1,043 people who claimed the physical impossibility of a P.O. Box as their address,
98 people who registered after the deadline, and, among others,
10,315 people who were deceased on election day (8,718 of whom had been registered as dead before their votes were accepted)

"The outcome of the 2020 presidential election in Georgia was decided by fewer than 12,000 votes. It's been months, yet GA officials have failed to produce a chain of custody documents for 404,691 – of the estimated 600,000 absentee vote by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes," - Phillip Kline, former Attorney General of Kansas, current Director of the Amistad Project.

As a result of new judicial ruling, an independent audit has been initiated of 30,000 suspected counterfeit ballots in Fulton County.

The ballots had no creases, were identical, and looked like a machine bubbled in votes for Joe Biden, according to four sworn affidavits of election workers.

These issues are why your assertion that either Republicans loved Biden so much or that he actually won are so much typical Demonrat/Commie obfuscation.

Republicans can be be corrupted just the same as Democrats. Clearly in Georgia there is plenty to go around, as the Georgia ethics commission is continuing its probe of "potential illegal campaign activities" by a voter mobilization group formerly run by Stacey Abrams and the new Georgia voting law a strips Georgia's secretary of state of his role as chief elections officer and relagates him to a nonvoting role for his actions in the last election.
Probably wasting your time, brother. Facts don't matter, remember? I expect to hear some more pseudo bullshift about that still wouldn't change the election, blah blah blah ad nauseam. The level of hypocrisy is a new art form. Whether it would've changed or not is not really the point as much as the actual corruption involved really exists.

Probably wasting your time, brother. Facts don't matter, remember? I expect to hear some more pseudo bullshift about that still wouldn't change the election, blah blah blah ad nauseam. The level of hypocrisy is a new art form. Whether it would've changed or not is not really the point as much as the actual corruption involved really exists.
Just couldn't let it be...

Error #1 43 defendants doesn't necessarily equate to 43 votes, it depends on what extent of election fraud that they were involved in.

Error #2 We could for the sake of averages, hypothesize that each state had similar fraud per capita, so as a poor, but quick estimate we could say there was 555 ((49/29mil) x 329mil) potential defendants that could have been caught and prosecuted in the USA, then we could acknowledge the fact that not every crime is caught and however many times are not caught compared to are caught. So that number would be a magnitude higher.

Error #3 Steven Crowder has already recorded himself going to multiple addresses from which voters registered from and he found them to be vacant lots. That's just a tiny sample where he's at doing his videos.

Error #4 Voter ID, which there is no legitimate argument against, is extremely oppose

We are now a banana republic.
I object to this country being called a "banana republic", that is an insult to banana republics everywhere. With biden in office, and the open vote scamming, we passed the worst of the BR's and left them in the dust like an Indy car passing a bicycle going uphill.

I object to this country being called a "banana republic", that is an insult to banana republics everywhere. With biden in office, and the open vote scamming, we passed the worst of the BR's and left them in the dust like an Indy car passing a bicycle going uphill.

I acknowledge your rejection, and find it well founded.

THAT is what I am afraid of!
The only solution is fair and honest elections or we have to shut this economy down. If every Patriot from all parties strikes until there is a nation wide election. One with voter ID, paper ballots hand counted with an audit trail, and the ballots preserved for for 48 months, we will win. We will do it without a shot fired. No burning, no looting just an entire nation sitting at home reading their favorite book.

The recount Georgia did was to simply
rescan the ballots. So that means that if there are any illegal ballots in the count, or anything wrong with the Dominion Voting System, it wouldn't 't be detected.

Any problems with the machines should have been detected during the state's first by-hand audit, however the directions given to elections boards made it impossible to detect any potential irregularities.

Evidence that was submitted but never heard in a Georgia Court (so it wasn't ruled on) showed that:

2,560 felons,
66,247 underage registrants,
2,423 people who were not on the state's voter rolls,
4,926 voters who had registered in another state after they registered in Georgia, making them ineligible,
395 people who cast votes in another state for the same election,
15,700 voters who had filed national change of address forms without re-registering,
40,279 people who had moved counties without re-registering,
1,043 people who claimed the physical impossibility of a P.O. Box as their address,
98 people who registered after the deadline, and, among others,
10,315 people who were deceased on election day (8,718 of whom had been registered as dead before their votes were accepted)

"The outcome of the 2020 presidential election in Georgia was decided by fewer than 12,000 votes. It's been months, yet GA officials have failed to produce a chain of custody documents for 404,691 – of the estimated 600,000 absentee vote by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes," - Phillip Kline, former Attorney General of Kansas, current Director of the Amistad Project.

As a result of new judicial ruling, an independent audit has been initiated of 30,000 suspected counterfeit ballots in Fulton County.

The ballots had no creases, were identical, and looked like a machine bubbled in votes for Joe Biden, according to four sworn affidavits of election workers.

These issues are why your assertion that either Republicans loved Biden so much or that he actually won are so much typical Demonrat/Commie obfuscation.

Republicans can be be corrupted just the same as Democrats. Clearly in Georgia there is plenty to go around, as the Georgia ethics commission is continuing its probe of "potential illegal campaign activities" by a voter mobilization group formerly run by Stacey Abrams and the new Georgia voting law a strips Georgia's secretary of state of his role as chief elections officer and relagates him to a nonvoting role for his actions in the last election.
All bogus claims. Couldn't prove a single one to investigators at the state or federal level, or in the court of law. The State of Georgia (aka Republican officials who run Georgia) fought and beat Trump in these cases. Are you recommending people vote 3rd party next time around because Republicans didn't do what Trump told them to?

Here are the lawsuits filed in Georgia alone and their results (this is only for Georgia, Trump lost tons more cases across the country with courts and judges at every level and every background):

November 4, 2020In re: Enforcement of Election Laws and Securing Ballots Cast or Received after 7:00pm on November 3, 2020Chatham County Superior Court of the Eastern Judicial Circuit of GeorgiaSPCV20-00982DismissedPlaintiffs, the Trump campaign and the Georgia Republican Party, alleged late ballots were illegally counted.
Dismissed without prejudice.
November 11, 2020Brooks v. MahoneyU.S. District Court for the Southern District of Georgia (Savannah Division)4:20-cv-00281-RSB-CLRDroppedPlaintiffs claimed software glitch caused a miscount of votes.
Voluntarily dismissed.
November 13, 2020Wood v. RaffenspergerU.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia1:20-cv-04651-SDDismissedLawsuit challenging the inclusion of absentee ballots for the general election in Georgia.
November 19: Temporary Restraining Order (TRO) request to halt certification was Denied as plaintiff Wood lacks standing and his constitutional rights arguments fail.
December 5: United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit affirmed the denial of Wood's motion for emergency relief.

Motion filed, for an expedited consideration for a writ of certorari at the Supreme Court of the United States.
November 27, 2020Pearson v. KempU.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia1:20-cv-04809-TCBDismissal Appealed Appeal DroppedLitigated by Sidney Powell. The judge ruled that the plaintiffs lacked legal standing and filed the case too late, that the federal court had no jurisdiction, and that the relief was impossible to grant.
Emergency petition filed in the Supreme Court of the United States for an emergency writ of mandamus. SCOTUS appeal voluntarily dropped January 19, 2021.
December 4, 2020Trump v. RaffenspergerSuperior Court of Fulton County, Georgia
Supreme Court of Georgia
2020CV343255 (Sup. Ct. of Fulton Cty.)
S21M0561 (Sup. Ct. of Ga.)
DismissedLawsuit filed on December 4, 2020 in Superior Court of Fulton County; initially dismissed. Appeal filed with the Supreme Court of Georgia on December 11; certiorari unanimously denied on December 12.
November 30, 2020Boland v. RaffenspergerSuperior Court of Fulton County, Georgia2020CV343018DismissedPlaintiff claims state election officials failed to follow election code, and seeks audit of ballots or to block certification of election. Dismissed on December 8, 2020.
December 31, 2020Trump v. Kemp et al.United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia, Atlanta Division1:20-cv-05310DroppedPlaintiff claims election fraud and requests declaratory and injunctive relief amounting to the voiding of the Presidential Election in 2020 and decertification of the Georgia slate of Presidential Electors.
Voluntarily dismissed.

Bottom Line: Either Trump is lying or Republicans and Democrats, judges, investigators, elections officials, etc. across a half dozen states across the country are lying. It's one or the other.

What is more likely? Trump is lying. I choose the Republican party over one man.

Last Edited:
All bogus claims. Couldn't prove a single one to investigators at the state or federal level, or in the court of law. The State of Georgia (aka Republican officials who run Georgia) fought and beat Trump in these cases. Are you recommending people vote 3rd party next time around because Republicans didn't do what Trump told them to?

Here are the lawsuits filed in Georgia alone and their results (this is only for Georgia, Trump lost tons more cases across the country with courts and judges at every level and every background):

November 4, 2020In re: Enforcement of Election Laws and Securing Ballots Cast or Received after 7:00pm on November 3, 2020Chatham County Superior Court of the Eastern Judicial Circuit of GeorgiaSPCV20-00982DismissedPlaintiffs, the Trump campaign and the Georgia Republican Party, alleged late ballots were illegally counted.
Dismissed without prejudice.
November 11, 2020Brooks v. MahoneyU.S. District Court for the Southern District of Georgia (Savannah Division)4:20-cv-00281-RSB-CLRDroppedPlaintiffs claimed software glitch caused a miscount of votes.
Voluntarily dismissed.
November 13, 2020Wood v. RaffenspergerU.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia1:20-cv-04651-SDDismissedLawsuit challenging the inclusion of absentee ballots for the general election in Georgia.
November 19: Temporary Restraining Order (TRO) request to halt certification was Denied as plaintiff Wood lacks standing and his constitutional rights arguments fail.
December 5: United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit affirmed the denial of Wood's motion for emergency relief.

Motion filed, for an expedited consideration for a writ of certorari at the Supreme Court of the United States.
November 27, 2020Pearson v. KempU.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia1:20-cv-04809-TCBDismissal Appealed Appeal DroppedLitigated by Sidney Powell. The judge ruled that the plaintiffs lacked legal standing and filed the case too late, that the federal court had no jurisdiction, and that the relief was impossible to grant.
Emergency petition filed in the Supreme Court of the United States for an emergency writ of mandamus. SCOTUS appeal voluntarily dropped January 19, 2021.
December 4, 2020Trump v. RaffenspergerSuperior Court of Fulton County, Georgia
Supreme Court of Georgia
2020CV343255 (Sup. Ct. of Fulton Cty.)
S21M0561 (Sup. Ct. of Ga.)
DismissedLawsuit filed on December 4, 2020 in Superior Court of Fulton County; initially dismissed. Appeal filed with the Supreme Court of Georgia on December 11; certiorari unanimously denied on December 12.
November 30, 2020Boland v. RaffenspergerSuperior Court of Fulton County, Georgia2020CV343018DismissedPlaintiff claims state election officials failed to follow election code, and seeks audit of ballots or to block certification of election. Dismissed on December 8, 2020.
December 31, 2020Trump v. Kemp et al.United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia, Atlanta Division1:20-cv-05310DroppedPlaintiff claims election fraud and requests declaratory and injunctive relief amounting to the voiding of the Presidential Election in 2020 and decertification of the Georgia slate of Presidential Electors.
Voluntarily dismissed.

Democrats beat the "election fraud and Russian interference" drum from day 1 of the Trump presidency. Then, they claimed there was no election fraud in 2020, then as evidence came out they changed it to, not enough fraud to matter.

If you are expecting a group of people who will do anything to maintain power, to hold themselves accountable when they cheat, well, while "treating each other excellently" all I can say to that is that is highly optimistic of you.

Consider a simple logical premise. If the left was interested AT ALL in election integrity, they would have desired claims of fraud to be well investigated so as to maintain our nation's voting integrity, as it is, they pursue every opportunity to make our elections have less integrity, and actively hinder attempts to improve them.

.jpg

Georgia and Arizona elections are run and certified by Republicans. That means Republicans were the plaintiffs in those election related cases. Many of the judges who heard election cases were appointed by Republicans. Did you forget that or does it not fit the narrative?

There's more evidence of election fraud in 2020 than there was Russian collusion with Trump and that didn't stop that drum from being beat for years. When the party you seem to appreciate doesn't actively fight needing ID and be an American to vote, I'll consider your viewpoint.

Georgia and Arizona elections are run and certified by Republicans. That means Republicans were the plaintiffs in those election related cases. Many of the judges who heard election cases were appointed by Republicans. Did you forget that or does it not fit the narrative?

For the record, I was Democrat. I became a Republican because of Reagan. I became an Independent because of Bush the 1st, and again because of the Patriot Act. I have been one ever since. I was not a Trump 'Guy'. I became a fan because he kept his word and put the nation 1st as best he saw it. I did not agree with every move he made.

Because of President Trump, I came to see the Democrats as Demonrats because they put power and party 1st. They have now abandoned the Constitution to become 'Alinskyites'. Totalitarian-Fascists working to destroy the nation that was the Light of Liberty for the world by disregarding our founding principles. They have adopted false narratives and propaganda to destroy the very fabric of society. They continue to imperil the Republic by trampling the rule of law, silencing truth, and yes stealing elections.

I will never be a Republican or a Democrat again because of the 2020 election. My sight is cleared now that the beam is removed.

The actual Forensic Audits finally going on now, may remove the beams in others' eyes.

Last Edited:
For the record, I was Democrat. I became a Republican because of Reagan. I became an Independent because of Bush the 1st, and again because of the Patriot Act. I have been one ever since. I was not a Trump 'Guy'. I became a fan because he keep his word and put the nation 1st as best he saw it. I did not agree with every move he made.

Because of President Trump, I came to see the Democrats as Demonrats because they put power and party 1st. They have now abandoned the Constitution to become 'Alinskyites'. Totalitarian-Fascists working to destroy the nation that was the Light of Liberty for the world by disregarding our founding principles. They have adopted false narratives and propaganda to destroy the very fabric of society. They continue to imperil the Republic by trampling the rule of law, silencing truth, and yes stealing elections.

I will never be a Republican or a Democrat again because of the 2020 election. My sight is cleared now that the beam is removed.

The actual Forensic Audits finally going on now, may remove the beams in others' eyes.
Oof

B858894A-D5AE-456D-AA1D-5F21C54DF047.jpeg

Submit a comment on Biden's gun grab proposed rule 2010R-05

Submit a comment on Biden's gun grab proposed rule 2010R-05

I started reading through this and got a headache and quit after about 30% of the document. Why can't they make rules and changes simple?

If this is designed to confuse by being so redundant, they have done their job.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads