JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You asked a question. I gave you an answer. If one's cheating skews the whole classes' results, that is a problem to some.

Instead of acknowledging that truthful answer, you are arguing about me proving the hypothetical in YOUR question.

Nice try.

Define "awful lot". Better yet, provide a link.

If one person in the class cheated on a test, it doesn't mean everyone has to retake it.

In the world of information at your fingertips, I find it disingenuous to demand things you could get yourself with the slightest effort. This is 1 state of 50.

If we can get fair free and honest elections we can fix this. I am afraid the last one was several cycles ago. That is the first order of business. If we don't get them now we need to stop all buying and selling by Patriots. Blue and and Red Flu, Truckers slow roll everywhere. If every Patriot does their part to show them that the governed have withdrawn their consent we can win our country back. We need to not let up until corrupt politicians go to Prison, the Courts and Justice dept do their job, and we get fair and honest elections.
Reminds me of Jan 6th.

In the world of information at your fingertips, I find it disingenuous to demand things you could get yourself with the slightest effort. This is 1 state of 50.

Thanks for the link. Just what I suspected.
"I can say that our cases are currently at an all-time high, and that's for several reasons probably, but we have more cases today. We have 510 offenses pending against 43 defendants in court right now," White testified, noting that cases are also getting more complicated.

In contrast, the attorney general's office has successfully prosecuted a total of 534 election violations committed by 155 persons since 2005.
There were 11,149,473 votes cast in the 2020 Presidential election in Texas, and the margin between Trump and Biden was 631,221.

43 defendants doesn't mean we throw out the votes of 11,149,473. It means we throw out 43 votes.

There were 11,149,473 votes cast in the 2020 Presidential election in Texas, and the margin between Trump and Biden was 631,221.

43 defendants doesn't mean we throw out the votes of 11,149,473. It means we throw out 43 votes.

Error #1 43 defendants doesn't necessarily equate to 43 votes, it depends on what extent of election fraud that they were involved in.

Error #2 We could for the sake of averages, hypothesize that each state had similar fraud per capita, so as a poor, but quick estimate we could say there was 555 ((49/29mil) x 329mil) potential defendants that could have been caught and prosecuted in the USA, then we could acknowledge the fact that not every crime is caught and however many times are not caught compared to are caught. So that number would be a magnitude higher.

Error #3 Steven Crowder has already recorded himself going to multiple addresses from which voters registered from and he found them to be vacant lots. That's just a tiny sample where he's at doing his videos.

Error #4 Voter ID, which there is no legitimate argument against, is extremely opposed by 1 party, the same party that is well known for finding "missing ballots" that change elections. Those from Washington that remember the Dino vs. Gregoire multiple recounts know what I am talking about.

Error #5 There were sworn affidavits from more than a hundred voting station observers who said that ballots were being handled improperly and that they perceived fraudulent actions to take place.

Error #6 the computer machines that were used for voting purposes have been proven to be programmable for specific outcomes.

1 million times (guess) more effort went into trying to frame Donald Trump with Russian collusion, that Hillary was responsible for, than went into investigating these very real concerns about our last elections.

We are now a banana republic.

Last Edited:
Texas should institute a voter integrity law that bans former Californians from voting in their state for twenty years.
Perhaps sImply changing the rules for residency should do it, and wouldn't have a poor side effect on tax revenue due to not having an income tax.

Is that correct? Until TX residency was established legally they could still pay taxes in their home state and vote there? Probably wouldn't fly but fun to think over.

Define "awful lot". Better yet, provide a link.

If one person in the class cheated on a test, it doesn't mean everyone has to retake it.

Are we talking about "what if" scenarios or do we have proof that actually happened?

By proof, I'm not talking about something being posted online anonymously. I'm talking about being admitted as evidence in court.

At the risk of being attacked again for pointing out trolling (I would say "a communist wasting our time and energy dealing with them and looking things up they could easily do a web search for. Then arguing when they get someone else to wasted their time looking it up, while demanding that someone else wasted their time explaining while they are wrong. Then demanding that someone else... but the truth is never liked by anyone.) I would say this seems to be a classic case of trolling and causing trouble to be a bubblegum.

Their is an ignore button, feel free to use it if you want, on me too if the truth scares you.

Error #1 43 defendants doesn't necessarily equate to 43 votes, it depends on what extent of election fraud that they were involved in.

Error #2 We could for the sake of averages, hypothesize that each state had similar fraud per capita, so as a poor, but quick estimate we could say there was 555 ((49/29mil) x 329mil) potential defendants that could have been caught and prosecuted in the USA, then we could acknowledge the fact that not every crime is caught and however many times are not caught compared to are caught. So that number would be a magnitude higher.

Error #3 Steven Crowder has already recorded himself going to multiple addresses from which voters registered from and he found them to be vacant lots. That's just a tiny sample where he's at doing his videos.

Error #4 Voter ID, which there is no legitimate argument against, is extremely opposed by 1 party, the same party that is well known for finding "missing ballots" that change elections. Those from Washington that remember the Dino vs. Gregoire multiple recounts know what I am talking about.

Error #5 There were sworn affidavits from more than a hundred voting station observers who said that ballots were being handled improperly and that they perceived fraudulent actions to take place.

Error #6 the computer machines that were used for voting purposes have been proven to be programmable for specific outcomes.

1 million times (guess) more effort went into trying to frame Donald Trump with Russian collusion, that Hillary was responsible for, than went into investigating these very real concerns about our last elections.

We are now a banana republic.
Here's a quick reply that refutes all six points in one fell swoop: Georgia did a full hand recount of all their votes, led by a Republican Secretary of State and signed off by a Republican Governor, that did not change the results.

So either the Republicans in Georgia really loved Biden so much that they decided to cover up crimes just so he could beat Trump...or Biden actually won.

BTW, Trump banked $200 million in donations off his "stop the steal" campaign to uncover fraud. $200 million can buy the best investigative and legal minds in the world. So where are the results?

Here's a quick reply that refutes all six points in one fell swoop: Georgia did a full hand recount of all their votes, led by a Republican Secretary of State and signed off by a Republican Governor, that did not change the results.

So either the Republicans in Georgia really loved Biden so much that they decided to cover up crimes just so he could beat Trump...or Biden actually won.

BTW, Trump banked $200 million in donations off his "stop the steal" campaign to uncover fraud. $200 million can buy the best investigative and legal minds in the world. So where are the results?

The recount Georgia did was to simply
rescan the ballots. So that means that if there are any illegal ballots in the count, or anything wrong with the Dominion Voting System, it wouldn't 't be detected.

Any problems with the machines should have been detected during the state's first by-hand audit, however the directions given to elections boards made it impossible to detect any potential irregularities.

Evidence that was submitted but never heard in a Georgia Court (so it wasn't ruled on) showed that:

2,560 felons,
66,247 underage registrants,
2,423 people who were not on the state's voter rolls,
4,926 voters who had registered in another state after they registered in Georgia, making them ineligible,
395 people who cast votes in another state for the same election,
15,700 voters who had filed national change of address forms without re-registering,
40,279 people who had moved counties without re-registering,
1,043 people who claimed the physical impossibility of a P.O. Box as their address,
98 people who registered after the deadline, and, among others,
10,315 people who were deceased on election day (8,718 of whom had been registered as dead before their votes were accepted)

"The outcome of the 2020 presidential election in Georgia was decided by fewer than 12,000 votes. It's been months, yet GA officials have failed to produce a chain of custody documents for 404,691 – of the estimated 600,000 absentee vote by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes," - Phillip Kline, former Attorney General of Kansas, current Director of the Amistad Project.

As a result of new judicial ruling, an independent audit has been initiated of 30,000 suspected counterfeit ballots in Fulton County.

The ballots had no creases, were identical, and looked like a machine bubbled in votes for Joe Biden, according to four sworn affidavits of election workers.

These issues are why your assertion that either Republicans loved Biden so much or that he actually won are so much typical Demonrat/Commie obfuscation.

Republicans can be be corrupted just the same as Democrats. Clearly in Georgia there is plenty to go around, as the Georgia ethics commission is continuing its probe of "potential illegal campaign activities" by a voter mobilization group formerly run by Stacey Abrams and the new Georgia voting law a strips Georgia's secretary of state of his role as chief elections officer and relagates him to a nonvoting role for his actions in the last election.

I'll let the response previous to this post suffice any reply I would have provided.

The recount Georgia did was to simply
rescan the ballots. So that means that if there are any illegal ballots in the count, or anything wrong with the Dominion Voting System, it wouldn't 't be detected.

Any problems with the machines should have been detected during the state's first by-hand audit, however the directions given to elections boards made it impossible to detect any potential irregularities.

Evidence that was submitted but never heard in a Georgia Court (so it wasn't ruled on) showed that:

2,560 felons,
66,247 underage registrants,
2,423 people who were not on the state's voter rolls,
4,926 voters who had registered in another state after they registered in Georgia, making them ineligible,
395 people who cast votes in another state for the same election,
15,700 voters who had filed national change of address forms without re-registering,
40,279 people who had moved counties without re-registering,
1,043 people who claimed the physical impossibility of a P.O. Box as their address,
98 people who registered after the deadline, and, among others,
10,315 people who were deceased on election day (8,718 of whom had been registered as dead before their votes were accepted)

"The outcome of the 2020 presidential election in Georgia was decided by fewer than 12,000 votes. It's been months, yet GA officials have failed to produce a chain of custody documents for 404,691 – of the estimated 600,000 absentee vote by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes," - Phillip Kline, former Attorney General of Kansas, current Director of the Amistad Project.

As a result of new judicial ruling, an independent audit has been initiated of 30,000 suspected counterfeit ballots in Fulton County.

The ballots had no creases, were identical, and looked like a machine bubbled in votes for Joe Biden, according to four sworn affidavits of election workers.

These issues are why your assertion that either Republicans loved Biden so much or that he actually won are so much typical Demonrat/Commie obfuscation.

Republicans can be be corrupted just the same as Democrats. Clearly in Georgia there is plenty to go around, as the Georgia ethics commission is continuing its probe of "potential illegal campaign activities" by a voter mobilization group formerly run by Stacey Abrams and the new Georgia voting law a strips Georgia's secretary of state of his role as chief elections officer and relagates him to a nonvoting role for his actions in the last election.

Yabut ... but, but ... fox news called it.

(Hope my sarcasm came through)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads