JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The antis seem at least a little worried about their prospects in next election cycle:

"We can't afford to risk Democrats losing control of the Senate before President Biden can follow through on his promise to nominate the first Black woman Supreme Court justice," Demand Justice tweeted. "It's time for Justice Breyer to announce his retirement."
Joy Blowhard is also less than optimistic about future elections, maybe they are worried they can't steal the next election cycle due to election reforms, etc:

"If you ask me, Democrats have to seize the day," she said. "You know they will never possibly have control of the House, the Senate, and the White House again. So I say push through whatever is needed and hope Congress comes to their senses."

Source: https://www.foxnews.com/media/joy-behar-biden-gun-control-agenda-congress

PistolBrace.png

Joy Blowhard is also less than optimistic about future elections, maybe they are worried they can't steal the next election cycle due to election reforms, etc:

"If you ask me, Democrats have to seize the day," she said. "You know they will never possibly have control of the House, the Senate, and the White House again. So I say push through whatever is needed and hope Congress comes to their senses."

Source: https://www.foxnews.com/media/joy-behar-biden-gun-control-agenda-congress
I have pictures of my ballot from my last "election" thoroughly documented with my DL next to it. I can provide it upon request. I suggest EVERYONE do the same.
Dont let these peices of feces steal another one!

WE need to take control. Destiny is in YOUR hands. All we have to do is band together. Use your heads. We have FAR more common sense than they do.

Really it all comes down to the courts, they are the ultimate faiure. Prosecutors NEED to start convicting criminals again.

I agree with the idea that the courts have failed to follow the Constitution completely. Look at the Supreme Politburo telling 18 states to pound sand over obvious and flagrent vote scamming. The rights of the voters in those 18 states were shafted and had their votes illegally ignored, and rights trampled. From the reports of what was heard out in the hall, the Trump appointees were not really in favor of bucking biden either, for fear of a Klinton House Kleaning and being found in a muddy field after being shot in the back of the head and rolled in a carpet or from being the next Antione Scolia. The lesser courts are also rolling over and spreading 'em at every opportunity as well. Look at the 9th Circus Court of Appalling.

The REAL problem, as I see it, is WHO are the "criminals"? When you are on the top, "criminals" are whoever you say they are. To biden and co., Gun Owners, Christian ("christians" are OK), Constitutionalists, honest citizens, anyone with a different opinion, non-deep-staters, non-swampers, non-leftists are the enemy and therefore "criminals". Look at Donald, he was all of these things, and the deep state fought him tooth and nail for FOUR years, and STILL vilify him at every turn, even ignoring the Constirution and law to try to impeach him AGAIN, after he left office!
We NEED to hold jussey smollet accountable for his obvious hate crimes which i personally think set the entire tone for this whole BLM antifa national riot we went through.

I agree, ol' Jessie Smollet SHOULD be held accountable for his actions, at the very least being forced to pay the cost of investigating his lies, illegal actions, and perjury. WIll it ever happen? Not in our lifetime. So should BLM and the antifa(kers) be held accountable. Again, ain't gonna happen. The rot runs too deep.

In one case a convicted Chicago pimp moved to a midwestern university town and couldn't get any White girls to pimp out. So what does he do? He buys a special $75 can of underbody car paint, paint sprayer, tape, etc. Locks the car in the garage, tapes off all the glass, chrome, etc., then spray-paints the car with "KKK". Well, OK, mostly it was "KK", or just "K", after he takes off the tape and paper covering the windows, chrome, etc.

He calls the cops and reports a hate crime (it is and was! Only it was a BLACK hate crime, which is legal in the state it happened in, as ONLY Whites can commit hate crimes, by law! What?! No "equal protection under the law"? What country ARE you living in?!). The local idiots turn out, call the state cops, the feds, the ABC groups, etc., etc. Then it all falls apart when the pimps wife rats him out and the evidence doesn't support one word he said.

Is he charged with a crime? OF COURSE NOT! HE didn't commit a crime! Reporting a false police report? Nope, not even that! He was a non-white and THEY can't commit a hate crime! So after having a dozen or so different law "enforcement" groups spending weeks looking for "White Supremacists", he admits he was mad he couldn't pimp any White girls and wanted some money from the idiots and liberals, so he committed a "hate crime" (it would have been if a WHITE had pulled it!) to have the stupid send him money! Well, that isn't a crime either, although he didn't get any of the money he scammed as it was returned to the stupid.

Same with gun owners. "I support putting violent and dangerous criminals in prison!" Well who isn't? Well, OK, Antifa, BLM, democrats, the mafia, most police depts (need to keep the crime rate up to justify their actions and APCs, M-16s, attack helicopters, attack jets, yes, really. Remember the "60 Minutes" segment on the southern sheriff who had a whole airfield of attack helicopters, jets, etc. Just WHO did you expect him to use them on?! Check your cities and towns around you, I'd be amazed if any place over 3,000 people didn't have at least some of those) and who do you think that will be applied to/used on? You got it, anyone the powers that be want to demonize, which right now are gun owners, Constitutionalists, people who want to be free and left alone to live their lives, free from the interference of others. 150 years ago it was Indians (Battle of the Little Big Horn- 1875), the demos anti-black Jim Crow laws, Irish (need not apply), etc., anyone the gov't fears or can't control, which is why EVERYTHING is illegal.

Seen the sign that reads: "100 years ago you could: Get married, start a business, buy a gun, carry a gun, cut hair, travel freely by common convenience, buy property, build your own house, collect rainwater on your own property, have a garden, make your own booze, ALL without gov't interference!"? Well, now there are, in the land of the enslaved, local, state, and federal laws on all of those. OK, not sure about fed laws on collecting rainwater on your own property, but it would not surprise me, and there certainly are LOCAL laws on all these, and many states have laws on them as well. If you told people 100 years ago things would be this degenerate, communistic, screwed up, and taxed, you'd be in a looney-toon farm PDQ. NOW, if you tell people they were free 100 years ago, you still are! The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Last Edited:
[QUOTE="The Heretic, post: 2915806, member: ...That is why, when I see someone talking about this or that (e.g., interstate commerce, Second Amendment "sancturaries", sheriffs being able to prevent enforcement of federal laws, counties/states seceding), I just roll my eyes as I know it is someone just fooling themselves into thinking these things will make a difference.
[/QUOTE]
Heretic you're probably correct. However Texas is one state that can legally secede. Counties can secede to join other states albeit unlikely. If we don't create a pressure on the system with 2A sanctuaries and the 2A preservation laws the Tyranny our Founders fought and the Constitution-Bill of Rights was designed to be a protection from for this nation will win and all of Humanity be enslaved. So fight on we must. The laws are unconstitutional and the courts must be forced to do their job. The first step is free fair and secure electioms.

Well well... huh. Even Scalia said succession is out of the question, I'll be jiggered. So will a lot of Texans.

I quess the best they can hope for is to split into 5 states. Some bubble popping coming I think. One less reason for folks to seek refuge there.

Exactly, new blood = new determinations. They didn't mind shooting themselves in the foot with bump stocks so they probably won't mind doing it again.

All they have to do is come up with a new test, like can this device be shouldered? I can't think of one brace that couldn't be shouldered. The test won't say it has to be comfortable to be shouldered, just that it can be shouldered. This will be the easiest way to solve the problem with braces.

An extreme administration could even argue that the extension tube on an AR can be shouldered and therefore all AR pistols are SBRs. I just shouldered mine and while it would be very uncomfortable it could be done. The rear sight would need to be moved up a few notches to be effective and I would probably walk away with bruises after a range trip, but extreme people do extreme things.
How about attaching a shoulder device to a coat that the buffer tube just happens to fit in?

I've been hearing for two days that JoJo the Dog-faced Pony Soldier signed his dumazz EOs.
All l can find to read says "proposed", "unveiled", "announced"...
I know he put the rockstar lunatic David Chipman in charge of the ATF, so my next question is... when should l hide my dog? Is it time?

They're executive actions directing agencies to either submit notices of proposed rulemaking or to initiate studies. For the CFR changes, expect them to be issued on a Friday evening with a two day comment period.

Chipshot is a predictable choice. Keep in mind they are all 'True Believing' Acolytes or ignorant 'Tools'. Re the so called EOs they aren't.

They are Executive Actions, the terms executive action and executive order are not interchangeable.

Executive orders are legally binding and published in the Federal Register, though they also can be reversed by the courts and Congress.

Executive actions are a list of policies the president would like to see enacted, but are not legally binding.

This is only one of the many deliberate language twists most of the talking heads use. Like 'Assault Rifle', 'Useful Background Checks', 'Ghost Guns' etc.

Voting is the first peaceful solution. Secession is the last peaceful solution. Rule of law and due process should be the foundation but they have been decimated. When the courts engage in judicial malpractice and the media continues to drive the wedge of division, is there much hope left for peace in the solution?

Voting is the first peaceful solution. Secession is the last peaceful solution. Rule of law and due process should be the foundation but they have been decimated. When the courts engage in judicial malpractice and the media continues to drive the wedge of division, is there much hope left for peace in the solution?
If we can get fair free and honest elections we can fix this. I am afraid the last one was several cycles ago. That is the first order of business. If we don't get them now we need to stop all buying and selling by Patriots. Blue and and Red Flu, Truckers slow roll everywhere. If every Patriot does their part to show them that the governed have withdrawn their consent we can win our country back. We need to not let up until corrupt politicians go to Prison, the Courts and Justice dept do their job, and we get fair and honest elections.

We called Democrats who couldn't admit that Clinton lost in 2016 sore losers. I don't change my rules just because our team lost this time.

There's been an awful lot of people charged with election fraud related to the 2020 election, short of an armed revolt, there was not enough political pressure to fix the 2020 election integrity that was dramatically compromised. The swamp, at every level of government, was coordinating to make it so Trump was not relected, and that the results were not overturned.

Just looking at the spike in the Biden votes counted that created a vertical line in the data, that was mathemathically so improbable that it was decried as obvious evidence of fraud by many moderate thinkers.

Does that mean I can't buy any bar stock of metal because I may use it to make firearms parts aka if I go onto online metals.com, I'll be on some watch list? Lol
This thought police mentality is just absurd at best. You can't legislate morality and you can't do enough background checks to predict human behavior. Those few billionaires who fund these gun control schemes don't care about crime as they are isolated from such crime to begin with. Firearms ownership should not be a class struggle politically or economically.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top