JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Get ready folks, Biden is going to drop the hammer starting tomorrow.

NO WAY! All the leftists, RINOs, never-Trumpers, and 3rd party pushers told us on a daily basis that Ds would NOT pass gun control. They told us how there was no difference between Rs and Ds. As soon as Ds remove the filibuster, the real hammer will drop.

I think there are a LOT of suspected, potential ideas about Bidens presidency, and outcomes, that have changed dramatically in a short amount of time.......

No surprises yet. He campaigned on open borders, bankrupting gun manufacturers, confiscating guns, spending trillions on the green new deal, and generally destroying the nation. He is making outstanding progress on all fronts.

If the list is accurate only two are real gc; not-serialized parts and braces.

More chipping. Many Uncle Mumbles supporters will ignore it as "I'm not affected." :(

As my Scottish ancestors would say. "Nemo me impune lacessit". No one attacks me with impunity. We need to stay together and not be divided like they were...

Screenshot_20210407-193130_DuckDuckGo.jpg

That walking life alert advertisement can eat bubblegum and die, my rights are not decreed or derived from tyrants who surround themselves with armed guards and walls. My rights were endowed by my creator, and they are certain and unalienable. Case dismissed, bring on the party.

Fox News is reporting this:

"The Justice Department will be given 60 days to issue a separate rule on stabilizing braces, which can turn a pistol into a more accurate weapon that fires like a rifle."

Source: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-actions-gun-violence

It will be interesting to see how the JD/ATF defines a brace if they are going to try and ban them like they did bumpstocks.

Edit: It would seem like a difficult task to say a brace wasn't instead a stock if mounted on a rifle.

Last Edited:
Sounds like braced short barreled firearms might be tossed in to NFA category. Maybe AR pistols with no brace will be g2g.

CNN is reporting this:

"He will also ask the Justice Department to place new restrictions on devices marketed as a stabilizing brace that allow a pistol to be transformed into a short-barreled rifle. Under the new rule, that kind of weapon -- which makes it easier for a shooter to hit their target more accurately by adding stability -- would be subject to the requirements of the National Firearms Act. The shooting suspect in Boulder used a pistol modified with an arm brace, according to a law enforcement source."

Source: https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/08/politics/joe-biden-guns-executive-actions/index.html

I wonder why Trump's DOJ/ATF didn't go this route instead of the outright ban bumpstocks

Last Edited:
So if the packaging on my brace says ATF Compliant that's my get out of jail free card right? They can't go back on what they said, right?
BTW I'm also looking to buy any bridges for sale in the Brooklyn market area :confused:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top