JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Let me get this straight, so Russians gave up all their guns and then they get a nice president that would never persecute someone. Ends up not liking Jewish people, and these people flee for their safety. They run to a free country, and now advocate for people to give up their guns like the Russians did?
You can't argue logic with emotional leftists who refuse to admit logic exists. The same stupidity happens daily in the US as people flee the people's republic of Kalifornia to escape the communist sewer only to bring the sewage with them.

Very true and is it fact an Executive ORDER or an Executive ACTION ? Big difference between the two.

I am reading AND hearing the word "ACTION' being used.
Yeah, I don't think he can unilaterally order the ATF to change definitions. Unfortunately, he's following Trump's lead.

Hmmm, wrong again. Thought he'd let it die, go to congress, etc. Apparently the pressure from the left is too great. Interesting that I can't find a leak of what exactly will be in it; such leaks often follow "confirmation" something is happening. Release on a Thursday, wants to make a splash. Couple of days to be talked about, weekend of talking head shows. Get people all riled up, push the gawd awful "infrastructure" plan + massive tax hike off the front page? 2022 can't come fast enough.

Yeah, he wants to ban home made ghost gun lowers??????

Background checks? It isn't clear - we will have to wait and see. This is likely to be held up in court because the gov will have to draw a line somewhere as to what is a firearm and what is just a chunk of metal. Or maybe they will leave it where it is and then say that once you complete the firearm into something that works you have to do a BGC on it? I don't know.

Hmmm, wrong again. Thought he'd let it die, go to congress, etc. Apparently the pressure from the left is too great. Interesting that I can't find a leak of what exactly will be in it; such leaks often follow "confirmation" something is happening. Release on a Thursday, wants to make a splash. Couple of days to be talked about, weekend of talking head shows. Get people all riled up, push the gawd awful "infrastructure" plan + massive tax hike off the front page? 2022 can't come fast enough.
It's not pressure as much as them guiding him. Biden is a puppet and the regressive division of the Dem party has their forearm all the way up his a$$ past their wristwatches.

EO's can be swept away by the next President, legislation on the other hand...
EO's only apply to the Executive Branch. Heritage Foundation: An executive order is a type of written instruction that presidents use to work their will through the executive branch of government. Congress and Federal courts can strike down executive orders.

Unfortunately, he's following Trump's lead.
Following Trump's lead?

According to the statistics Trump had fewer Executive Orders' than previous presidents so 'following his lead' is an unfair claim.

42Bill Clinton364
43George W. Bush291
44Barack Obama276
45Donald Trump220

How the left and people who support these decisions are just like mushrooms kept in the dark and fed 💩 In the first article posted by @The Heretic they always dawn on the various shootings including Parkland is there little cherry on top for the Sheep to help push there gun agenda.

Quit giving that crazy kid who the FBI got tips on but did nothing and people knew he was gonna do something anymore CREDIT for what he did. I understand mourning the loss of life but don't politicize it. :s0002:

Following Trump's lead?

According to the statistics Trump had fewer Executive Orders' than previous presidents so 'following his lead' is an unfair claim.

42Bill Clinton364
43George W. Bush291
44Barack Obama276
45Donald Trump220
Clinton, Bush and Obama served 8 years. Per year, Trump's rate of executive orders was the highest by far. I mean he almost hit Obama's number in half the time. The fact is most Republicans in the Senate didn't like Trump behind closed doors, so nothing got passed.

I figured that would Beto "Hell yes we're going to take your guns" O'rourke would be his anti-gun zsar by now.
I think there are a LOT of suspected, potential ideas about Bidens presidency, and outcomes, that have changed dramatically in a short amount of time.......

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top