JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He's hoping the NRA, and other groups, start filing lawsuits as soon as it hits. EOs are subject to judicial review and can, and have, been ruled unconstitutional by the courts.

What do you think will go down with concealable firearms? I expected braces to be a target but from what I have read it seems like they want to move all AR, AK, etc pistols into NFA category, brace or no brace?

Last Edited:
Fortunately a person would only have to lose the barrel and ext tube in boating accident on AR pistols but AKs would be more problematic. Barrel swapping for AK pistols seems like a difficult process.

Does the government have a list of rifle rounds vs non-rifle rounds.

Let me get this straight, so Russians gave up all their guns and then they get a nice president that would never persecute someone. Ends up not liking Jewish people, and these people flee for their safety. They run to a free country, and now advocate for people to give up their guns like the Russians did?

Makes perfect sense don't it.

Let me get this straight, so Russians gave up all their guns and then they get a nice president that would never persecute someone. Ends up not liking Jewish people, and these people flee for their safety. They run to a free country, and now advocate for people to give up their guns like the Russians did?

OK - I bailed because I figured I must have misread the beginning, but that IS what is says.

Defies logic, but so does Gun Control, anyway.

There's a better thread for posting this article:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads