JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
uhmmm illegal in the very least as well as immoral

revolution for the people to have a working government instead of a dictator and police state is the only solution

Do you think that any of these Brady people ever say this stupid crap out loud before saying it in an interview? Seems to me that if they did they might realize how moronic it sounds and at least come up with more reasonable lies...

the really sad thing about the article is it states the fear of high cap mags...for the M1 garand, that takes an 8 round clip fed through the top of the receiver...they can't even be converted to take magazines...what an idiot.

So Korea can sell them to... Iran, or some other terrorist country. Obama has no right to tell them what to do with them. They would be better off with responsible people of this country whos fathers fought side by side with these people and guns.

Do you think that any of these Brady people ever say this stupid crap out loud before saying it in an interview? Seems to me that if they did they might realize how moronic it sounds and at least come up with more reasonable lies...

They're probably delusional enough they think it sounds great. At least that's my theory. :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top