JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pay close attention to his choice of words when describing who he works for. And watch his body language. He's part of a non-combatant group (largest in the world) that wants to help non-combatant people? So who would that be? His people? Who's that? The Whites are ready to defend themselves (aka combatant men, women, and children), so he doesn't want to help combatant Whites? So who gets the donation money? He basically admits the help/money isn't for the Whites. How does going on a tour in America to spread the word on a large scale help Whites in America? Who benefits from all this? What will this ignite in America? Is this an opportunistic hijack of a disaster (planned or unplanned) for the profit of a few? Why do I think most of the Whites in S. Africa will be killed while vultures like Simon run off with the donation money? Because afterall, helping his people is the right thing to do. Is this a ploy to gather up as much of our money before lighting the fires in America? Look at this giddy clown, he's happy to be getting your money while Whites are being massacred. Simon Says give me your money. Simon wants to be seen as a hero and praised for his good deeds! Simon wants to be famous! Oh, come on, just look at that genuine smile! Don't you just want to pinch his cheeks? We better throw money at him! Why do I think he already has enough money to rescue all the impoverished Whites but chooses not to?

Who is Simon Roche?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews