JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Real big city shoot em up there kids . Big shout out, and congratulations to the city of Seattle. Just wanted to convey my admiration for your nailing down the basics of being a leftist mecca. Rampant open use of hard drugs, overdoses, massive swathes of homeless, sidewalk feces. Now a motion picture quality demonstration of gangsta gunplay. Friday afternoon? Well, why not? I hope the local school buses had wrapped up their rounds for the day.
Lockdown of the hospital where survivors are is just icing on the cake. Perfect signaling that your community has no control over it's own security.

Real big city shoot em up there kids . Big shout out, and congratulations to the city of Seattle. Just wanted to convey my admiration for your nailing down the basics of being a leftist mecca. Rampant open use of hard drugs, overdoses, massive swathes of homeless, sidewalk feces. Now a motion picture quality demonstration of gangsta gunplay. Friday afternoon? Well, why not? I hope the local school buses had wrapped up their rounds for the day.
Lockdown of the hospital where survivors are is just icing on the cake. Perfect signaling that your community has no control over it's own security.
Coming to a City near you!

That area has LONG been a place to avoid, especially at night. When I was young and indestructible decades back I used to drink at a few places there now and then. Even back then it was not a good place to be. Now days I am shocked there is not something like this nightly like Chi town

That area has LONG been a place to avoid, especially at night. When I was young and indestructible decades back I used to drink at a few places there now and then. Even back then it was not a good place to be. Now days I am shocked there is not something like this nightly like Chi town
I used to drive up to Ballard on leave and party with all the Norsemen, never had any issue's back then, but now, even that area is wiped out with all the overflow of the city proper! I miss those days when it was mostly safe, you could stay out drinking and cruising and generally having a good time, and not have to worry about the drugged out crazies, and dodging the sh!t on the sidewalks, or crazies shootin up right there on the street!

I used to drive up to Ballard on leave and party with all the Norsemen, never had any issue's back then, but now, even that area is wiped out with all the overflow of the city proper! I miss those days when it was mostly safe, you could stay out drinking and cruising and generally having a good time, and not have to worry about the drugged out crazies, and dodging the sh!t on the sidewalks, or crazies shootin up right there on the street!
I hear you, it really is sad. When I was young and wild White Center was a "rough" area but, if you minded your own, you were pretty much fine. Now and then someone would get beat up, stabbed or even shot but, it was normally someone let their alligator mouth over load their humming bird butt.
Now days? You would not get me there at gun point. I used to LOVE going to Mexico for the weekend as a kid too. CHEAP and fun. Same thing now, you would not get me across that border at gun point.
Again this is the voters there getting what they have spent decades saying they want, so they can enjoy it.

It's a small world after all.

Lorenzo Anderson's father was one of those shot yesterday, after being interviewed by one of the local news stations this week. Must be a coincidence.

Oh , and no arrests of course. Maybe wait a month or two and let the marshals grab em in Vegas. Less chance of another OIS that way.

Local activist Andre Taylor calls on law enforcement to host a " Gang summit " because everyone knows that a lock in at the rec center is always effective in cartoons

681d5d0f857b1d7dcafb640faf3c2314.png

I hear you, it really is sad. When I was young and wild White Center was a "rough" area but, if you minded your own, you were pretty much fine. Now and then someone would get beat up, stabbed or even shot but, it was normally someone let their alligator mouth over load their humming bird butt.
Now days? You would not get me there at gun point. I used to LOVE going to Mexico for the weekend as a kid too. CHEAP and fun. Same thing now, you would not get me across that border at gun point.
Again this is the voters there getting what they have spent decades saying they want, so they can enjoy it.
Man, we were indestructible, we could drink all night, worst thing that could happen if you ran your mouth was a fat lip or a black eye. Worst thing you could catch was herpes. Girls looked like girls and most of them liked men. The future was wide open. Like Joanie said, you don't know what you've go 'till it's gone.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top